Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

You really think Gray et al, gave it that much thought? 

I don’t think Gray gives anything that much thought tbh :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What I didn't like was stringer on radio Leicester calling the 2nd May, hazard day. Totally wrong, it's a shame all doctors didn't kick off 3pm Saturday that weekend as we would have been celebrating at old trafford and Wes Morgan would have had the honour of scoring the title winning goal. 

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

What I didn't like was stringer on radio Leicester calling the 2nd May, hazard day. Totally wrong, it's a shame all doctors didn't kick off 3pm Saturday that weekend as we would have been celebrating at old trafford and Wes Morgan would have had the honour of scoring the title winning goal. 

You what?

7 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Was ill yesterday so didn't make the game, but it all sounded very weird on the stream - like an anti-Liverpool love-in between Leicester and Chelsea. Mates telling me most around them were more bothered about checking in-game scores on the big screens.

There was a bit too much cheering on Man City, especially in the second half, for my taste - but from where I was sitting the atmosphere was generally good: Decent amount of singing, quite a lot of (relatively) good humoured goading of the Chelsea lot (especially about Hazard going to Madrid, and I laughed a lot at 'YOU'VE NOT WON LEAGUE ONE!' when they did their usual 'We've won it all' guff). Good round of the Vichai song with scarves up on the 61st minute. It was fine.

7 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

The worst was Birch congratulating Chelsea on reaching the Europa League final and the ensuing applause afterwards :revenge:

Would never have happened 20 years ago. Always a real edge to the Chelsea matches at Filbert St.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, brockmyster said:

Second half was brilliant yesterday I thought, although there were far too many boos at half-time considering it was only the 2nd ****ing game of the season :blink:

Was enjoying all the positivity flying around, then this has knocked me back. People were actually doing that? Fvck me.

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Was enjoying all the positivity flying around, then this has knocked me back. People were actually doing that? Fvck me.

Middle of a tough season yeah fine each to their own and all that but 2nd game was a bit pathetic, mind you it was just a small minority that did it

26 minutes ago, brockmyster said:

Middle of a tough season yeah fine each to their own and all that but 2nd game was a bit pathetic, mind you it was just a small minority that did it

The same thing happened last season. 3 games in, 0-0 away at Southampton and the team were boo’d off by some fans..

Same thing happens on this board... Even before the season kicked off last weekend.

Some people just have lives so meaningless, that a football match which is something that they should enjoy, is the target of their frustrations and ire.

A football game is a football game. 

It's probably why I can't stand Liverpool fans. This whole football is life and death is moronic and has always been. 

It is a game of football.

Some people would critique an under 10's game, lambasting a literal kid and saying they're never going to be good enough, given the way they handle themselves as supposed supporters. 

It's a total embarrassment. 

40 minutes ago, brockmyster said:

Bloody ‘ell! Some people are unbelievable!  Ok, it must have been a shock to seeing us start so slowly and you’re behind the goal where you can see Chelsea could have scored 3 or 4 in the first 10 minutes, but after the first 20 minutes we had composed ourselves and without creating a clear chance, were more on top. Home singing had subsided towards half time, and on my stream the commentary referred to groans from the home crowd as we were keeping possession in their half. You could sense we would play better second half.

Maybe some of our lot should have told the boo boys to button it.