Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That should be considered but you also have to consider the regulations on fire escapes, row heights and also viewing positions. Sadly they get prioritised. 

There was a really interesting podcast with the architect of Spurs stadium on football ramble which explained all the factors which go into it.

The stadium has been designed to push the sound down from the stands to the pitch presumably that's why the players often say how good the atmosphere was when everyoneon here is saying WTF are you kidding? 

It's also why it's hard for SK1 to hear L1 and vise versa.

• Like 1

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Ah, well it's not a Union FS effort so guess you'll have to find someone else to have a go at about it. Sorry.

Came from the top of SK1 and that’s the exclusive Fosse boys seating area - unless my hearing and sense of direction has gone. 

Either way the song is pants

I thought it was good, as mentioned above often l1 and sk1 can’t hear each other but v spurs you could, also other sections like sk4 corner and further along in the east stand. Dusty got a good and proper rendition in l1 too, though I feel we need to do ‘we love you’ again as that often got the family and main stands going* as well. 

Was a few rows back from her to the left and she received pelters for most of the game! 

if I was her I would've moved seats lol

As for the atmosphere though...amazing around where I was. Good range of chants and loud with it. 

• Like 2

On 22/09/2019 at 19:56, AKCJ said:

How does it go? I didn't hear a Maddison song but it's about time we got one.

Ah. 

The old Jimmy Quinn song getting a runout! 😂

It was fine for Quinn, I'd probably agree not suitable for Madds. 

I'd love to have the Ben Marshall song back for someone though.