Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Should Claude Puel be sacked or backed? Poll

Should Claude Puel be sacked?  

772 members have voted

1. 1. Should Claude Puel be sacked or backed?

• Sack.
    • Keep him and back him in the transfer window.

3 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

I'm in the Puel out camp but that didn't look like a side NOT playing for him. Still maintain with another decent player instead of Iheanacho we'd be higher in league and possibly in semis of league cup! 

Agree with you 100% here. Those players tonight didn’t look they weren’t bothered? And it was refreshing to see Puel so overjoyed when we scored.

Iheanacho is rubbish at this level.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

I'd agree, but I think most of our new signings can play how he wants and he's sorted some of our defensive issues.

I think he just didn't have the money to make the signings to strength the CM and wide attacking positions. I expect that to be the priority in the summer.

I suspect he's been given the task of reducing the wage bill as well.

I personally think our squad was in shit state following the two poor summer windows under both CR and CS

I agree we have a serious amount of shite players, on very high wages, with ffp could be a problem signing players.

That said it’s down to the manager to demand the surplus go, king 50g a week not named in the squad is a scandalous amount of money to be wasting, Okazaki whatever he’s on, Silva feel for the bloke, not a look in, on high wages, I could keep going.

Not just puel, but rudkin as well, the club player wise has been run poorly, and serious amount of money being wasted, and ffs James didn’t kick a ball for 2 1/2 years, gets a new contract, and hasn’t been off the treatment table since, probably on 50g a week, could you imagine the players we could at least try and get if we got rid of the unwanted, but they all have contracts, so we are ****ed

Much better second half showing and he is not responsible for the appalling penalties taken tonight.

However, he is responsible for the way the team is set up and for the second year running, we started with a much weakened team when knowing full well the opposition would likely rest a majority of their top names. Until Albrighton and Maddison came on (bar the latter's penalty) we looked flat.

That is Claude's fault and I think we need to act now. Get someone in before the New Year and allow them to get some new players in January. Perhaps try to go for the FA Cup too but this current plan is not working. Please Top. Listen to the fanbase and get rid of this manager.

Edited by Robin JD Popley
  • Like 2

when you take your only recognized striker off the pitch when you are at home, it’s 1-1, it’s a cup quarter final and  you have 8 minutes left then you are asking for trouble... and when 3 of the 4 penalty takers are defenders... that’s inexcusable.. 

if i could vote again, i would. 

he should have been putting another attacker on not taking the only one off!

• Like 2

Just now, Robin JD Popley said:

Much better second half showing and he is not responsible for the appalling penalties taken tonight.

3 of the 4 penalty takers were defenders! what did he think was going to happen!?

• Like 1

Just now, MPH said:

when you take your only recognized striker off the pitch when you are at home, it’s 1-1, it’s a cup quarter final and  you have 8 minutes left then you are asking for trouble... and when 3 of the 4 penalty takers are defenders... that’s inexcusable.. 

Kelechi needed to come off. He was poor today and that was the right sub

Its clear we need a striker and Vardy isnt fit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Did you see how Nacho was playing? He was fookin garbage. We need a better striker at the club.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

3 of the 4 penalty takers were defenders! what did he think was going to happen!?

I mean he is absolved because he didn't kick the ball. The stuttering etc was their own stupidity.

However, I am firmly Puel Out and I think the rest of my remarks reflect that.

He's got to go and hopefully in the next day or two.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Now what will happen is “we got a spirited draw against Man City’s c team and it will be back to Puel in. 

Man City's C team that included De Bruyne, Aguero, Sterling, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Gundogan, Mahrez, Jesus.

Evening gents.

Well what can I say. The players tried I guess. A positive hamza looked brilliant.

But regardless how well we played in the 2nd half that game was there to be won from the first kick off.

The strongest starting 11 should of started today and we would of won that.

Good points on CP. Erm good subs but should of started with them. Penaltys nothing to do with CP they were just cocky and half hearted to say the least.

Lads gave it there all in the 2nd half but it's just not good enough.

For me CP needs to go I'm looking at everything as a whole.

Yes he is developing a new style of play zzzzzzzzzz, However I just feel with the team we have we could get results aswel as developing the youth.

We as in Leicester are just better and more clinical with 2 strikers instead of just playing a lone striker.

If he does end up staying as manager which is a big if now we are out the cup, he needs to look at his tatics.

In my opinion he has to get 3 points maybe a draw against Chelsea or he will be sacked.

I voted sack based on some recent questionable choices but I don’t mean it. I want a manager to be given a good four seasons to really build a team, a squad and a club. I do think he can with the right players and he with time will find them. Anyone else think that given time, Ghezzal looks like he might be handy in the right position? Maybe Puel know some more about football than us?

• Like 1