Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

FoxesTalk/Leicester City End of Year Awards

Howdy all

As we approach Christmas/New Year I thought it might be time to stop all our bickering and come together to have "a bit of fun".  I mean, when I say fun I obviously mean have a semi interesting thread that will probably descend into arguments and be closed before page 4.  Or, stay open and friendly but be very, very dull.

Oh well, we can try.

Thought we could nominate fellow posters and LCFC players for end of year awards.

I'll kick off with my first two nominees....

RumbleFox - Winner of the most condescendingly patronising twat of the year award.  X

Iborra - Winner of the "please hold me in your arms and make me feel small" award.

Love you all.

x

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Moment of the year that had me screaming running around the living room - Maguire's goal against Sweden in the World Cup.

Definitely the highlight of my year too. Especially as I had a fiver on him to score first. 

7 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Sums the year up really. Moment of the year didn't even involve Leicester in the game lol

Exactly haha!

The highlight of the year has to be the Leicester players involvement in the England squad.

13 hours ago, murphy said:

That's funny.  I had been thinking the same thing, an FT player of the year awards.

My nominations are:

FT 'I wish I'd thought of that' poster of the year award @StriderHiryu

The Salvador Dali award for services to surrealism @fuchsntf

The glass half empty award @somebum

Most err...unique poster @RumbleFox

For services toward inclusivity and diversity @Thracian

And finally, special most handsome bastard award @murphy

He does understand me!!!  

it may take time but in the end...  @murphy  's  law, opens the door ,showing the path to wisdom,addorned with enlightment  for the true follower.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2016 at 12:18, Thracian said:

Finally or failing that, there's a girl of West Indian extract in Newark. She has to be one of the most beautiful people who ever walked this earth...and a better antidote to all forms of depression than you'll ever get on prescription.

You don't need to be her lover or anything that makes demands and creates friction, for all that you'll want to be. Just spend half an hour with her in a cafe everytime you're down and you'll feel like singing from the rooftops for weeks on end.

I don't suppose she's available on the NHS but she sure ought to be.

16 hours ago, MPH said:

actually, and somewhat bizarrely, some might say, i’d like to nominate the depression thread as the thread of the year. for reasons other than hilarity/ entertainment, of course. some very brave people have been posting in that thread. that thread epitomizes a lot of what i like about Foxestalk.

edit: well bugger... it appears that thread was started bag in 2016. i’m still going to nominate it anyway!

Yup. Great thread. 

29 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He does understand me!!!  

it may take time but in the end...  @murphy  's  law, opens the door ,showing the path to wisdom,addorned with enlightment  for the true follower.

Erm...nobody understands you.  That's the point.  :P

But congratulations.  Winner and outstanding in your field.  

images.jpeg.6762b8fc7db35ad19d1f34b693e27de9.jpeg

Edited by murphy

10 minutes ago, murphy said:

Erm...nobody understands you.  That's the point.  :P

But congratulations.  Winner and outstanding in your field.  

images.jpeg.6762b8fc7db35ad19d1f34b693e27de9.jpeg

Gee wizzzz, I am honoured....

I can now relax...and enjoy proudly...my chriggy and the festive season...and gorge myself silly...:cheers:......:beer: