Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (H)..pre match thoughts...

5 hours ago, Leicester’s Jester said:

Decisions for puel, the battle lies in the middle of the park. If he plays the right midfield partnerships, it’s been proven we can hold our own against anyone. 

Agree with this.

A lot will depend on winning the middle of the pitch and preventing them as much as possible from playing.

Pretty certain De Bruyne will start for them but they have questions over David Silva and Fernandinho and we could without both of them being involved at all.

Big question is what is the real Leicester? Is it the team who turned up aginst Chelsea, played with intensity and concentration for 90 minutes or is the  feeble side who played like they did against Palace and Fulham for much of those games?

The win against Chelsea should in theory boost the player's confidence but was it a false dawn or a springboard for better things to come?

This will be a massive test but they seem a little less invincible than they were a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortuantley they don't often lose 2 in a row so suspect they will probably win in the end. Vital we score first if we are to win.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Assume vards can’t play twice in four days?

Can't wait for the meltdown when he doesn't and everyone who said he should have missed Spurs for Palace the other week, says the absolute opposite this week.

• Haha 1

City are vulnerable at the moment, which is either extremely dangerous, or extremely advantageous..... like many have said, it all comes down to how we set up, I think city are feeling the pressure from Liverpool, plus KDB Aguero and Jesus aren’t 100% at the moment.

Having said that they are more than capable of serving a dish of backlash if they are on form. It will be an interesting game and would require a performance like Chelsea to have a sniff. I am slightly optimistic that we can sneak a draw..........

Leicester vs Man City, Wednesday, 3pm

This is a big game and a must-win game for Manchester City, who are in trouble now as they are four points behind Liverpool. I mean it has now got down to the situation whereby if Liverpool win at City in a week's time - in a game you can see live on Sky Sports Premier League - it is all over.

So this is a big game for City and a hard one as Leicester can cause you problems. But because they have to win, I think they will, but Saturday's result will have knocked the stuffing out of them and Man City have now lost two of their last three league games. And before that it looked like they would never ever lose a game, but I see them just winning this one to stay on the coat tails of Liverpool.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 ()

48 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Leicester vs Man City, Wednesday, 3pm

This is a big game and a must-win game for Manchester City, who are in trouble now as they are four points behind Liverpool. I mean it has now got down to the situation whereby if Liverpool win at City in a week's time - in a game you can see live on Sky Sports Premier League - it is all over.

So this is a big game for City and a hard one as Leicester can cause you problems. But because they have to win, I think they will, but Saturday's result will have knocked the stuffing out of them and Man City have now lost two of their last three league games. And before that it looked like they would never ever lose a game, but I see them just winning this one to stay on the coat tails of Liverpool.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 ()

After today I suspect Spurs will be well in contention. It is not just a 2 horse race.