Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (H)..pre match thoughts...

He going to play Evans or Soyuncu? Morgan had a great match but is 35, played within the week and never the quickest.

Ric Eva Mag Chil

Hamz Mend Ndid

Albri Vardy Madd

Some tires legs on Hamza and Ndidi though and I'd perhaps play Simpson and bring on Ricardo later.

On the back of us beating Chelsea and them being dumped on by Palace, I'm going for a good solid 6-0 Man City victory

In all seriousness though, we've had some great results against these in the last few seasons, if Vardy plays and we play anywhere near as well as we did 2nd half against Chelsea a draw wouldn't surprise me

16 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

If Fernandinho is not playing, We've won. City are against the ropes right now. I reckon if we play like we did against Chelsea, we can out-fox them.

Ues, they can look fragile when under the cosh. 

Though Boxing day games are often a bit sluggish. 

Hmm

Man city win will be good. Puel did bad. Time to go 

Draw means we are very lucky. We can't be lucky for every match. Beat the coach

We win? The player were ignoring the coach and played their own way. Get the coach out and promote morgan to player coach role

Edited by Hanan96
  • Haha 1

They will be gagging to get their Palace result overturned and realistically we're going to understanably be the underdogs. It's not going to be an up and at em game from the kick off is it. If we do lose it would be nice to just accept it if we put in a decent performance and not have all the vitreolic anti Puel nonsense. Whilst Christmas miracles can happen, it's usually the team with the better players that wins ... and they have them. 

Great result against Chelsea but i fear a backlash after they lost to palace. No way are city losing 2 in a row so a sneaky draw would be our best bet. Can see us losing by 2 or 3 though if City turn it on. Alot depends on whether Claude gets his tactics right. 

4 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

Hmm

Man city win will be good. Puel did bad. Time to go 

Draw means we are very lucky. We can't be lucky for every match. Beat the coach

We win? The player were ignoring the coach and played their own way. Get the coach out and promote morgan to player coach role

Is this a joke? Never quite sure on foxestalk these days...

Probably already been said but I was thinking about this the other day driving along, we've got to play exactly the same team as against Chelsea and the same game plan. Obviously a winning strategy so I think we've got to keep to it, I'd like to see us have some sort of consistency now and get into a rhythm with the team we fielded on Saturday, the more they play together the better they should gel.

Edited by smr

By luck, good judgement or both, Puel has stumbled on a system that works. This is a free hit so if he keeps everything the same and with the same players then we have every chance. If he makes too many changes there will probably be only one winner.