Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (H)..pre match thoughts...

16 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

IMO we should be putting Ricky P against Sane on that side. 

You could put Danny Ward there and he'd keep Sané quiet half the time. Although the other half not even the best right-backs in the world could stop him.

I've absolutely no idea how you beat Man City in the league. Still scratching my head how Palace managed it on their patch last week but I expect they'll be livid and will take it out on us. I just hope we are in ruthless form ourselves and take any half decent chance that comes our way.

I think we'll lose 3-1 

Normally I love a home game on Boxing Day but when I saw the fixture list I thought “bollocks, that’s going to be about as much fun as a trip to the dentist”.

Fearing a backlash from the Palace result but you never know as we have a history of pulling of the odd big surprise.

Fingers crossed.

COYF 

• Like 1

All this talk of a backlash from MC is fine, but with all due respect and given what has been dished out of late by LCFC, maybe our players owe the fans a bit of a backlash?   Just need them to go out and play at the top of their game and give a good account.  That is all we can ask for.  COYF

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Me neither, a draw would be a great result. Do we know if Fernandinho is out?

They said the other day there hoping to have him back, id snap your hand off at a draw, saying that I’d of been happy with 6 points out these 3 game including Cardiff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I've absolutely no idea how you beat Man City in the league. Still scratching my head how Palace managed it on their patch last week but I expect they'll be livid and will take it out on us. I just hope we are in ruthless form ourselves and take any half decent chance that comes our way.

I think we'll lose 3-1 

Play the same team as the Chelsea match for starters

The result at Chelsea takes a lot of pressure off today. I was expecting 0/6 points from these two so to have 3 points already is fantastic. Anything on top of that today would be a massive bonus.

Contextually, they'll be like a wounded animal from the Palace defeat which I can't see helping us out. Unchanged side is a must as that set up has seemingly been effective against big clubs dominating the ball in the last few games. Playing with the same fight and passion as the second half in the cup and we did at Stamford Bridge is all we can ask for. Do that and there's no reason we won't be in with a shout of knicking something anyway.