Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

Just now, jamesmilner said:

Player power got rid of Claudio . Player power at a football club is a road to ruin . A worrying situation brewing . Lets say "sack Puel" , can a new manager come in and put his style into play ? Or has he got to go with the "players" way of thinking ? Really is bad a situation .

This will be a problem so long as Kasper Vardy and Morgan are at the club i am afraid.

2 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Puel ain't cut out for the prem. We never look like scoring anymore. But there ain't a lot else out there. I'd be happy with Pearson as caretaker until the end of the season then Brendan Rodgers.

Pearson isn’t cut out for the Prem either. He’s struggling in the Belgian Second Division. 

29 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Needs to go now I think, no matter what you think about him long term  if 75% of the fan base hate him and there is clearly an issue with the players now it’s time to just part ways.

A few dozens of people on a forum isn't 75% of a fanbase of dozens of thousands...

1 minute ago, yks said:

A few dozens of people on a forum isn't 75% of a fanbase of dozens of thousands...

As always, the most vocal boo-birds shout down everyone else. 

Some of them seem to think we ought to be a CL club now, and that if only we didn’t have Claudio / Shakes / Puel that we’d be at the summit already. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

All CP needs to keep the critics at bay is 7 points from the next 2 games 

If the players want him gone we'll lose all three. I want him gone, but three defeats on the back of the last few would be telling. 

10 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

If the players want him gone we'll lose all three. I want him gone, but three defeats on the back of the last few would be telling. 

3 defeats after a run of 7 unbeaten already seems like an anomaly. Another loss, with a poor performance on pitch, and I’ll really start to question our players. 

Player power at LCFC is not a myth. They learned they had it following the title win, and will use it.

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Was it Top who sacked NP only for his dad to reinstate him a few hours later?

Is so, it may suggest he is a little more trigger happy?

Other way round as I recall.

16 minutes ago, yks said:

Unless you are suggesting the only fans that want him gone are a few dozen on here, which is just out and out incorrect, that post is completely redundant.

4 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Was it Top who sacked NP only for his dad to reinstate him a few hours later?

Is so, it may suggest he is a little more trigger happy?

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Other way round as I recall.

Yep, Vichai pulled the trigger, Top talked him around.

Pearson as caretaker ( a la OGS at mufc ) with someone in the summer would work for me.

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yep, Vichai pulled the trigger, Top talked him around.

Pearson as caretaker ( a la OGS at mufc ) with someone in the summer would work for me.

Do you realistically see Pearson doing that though? I know it’s not going brilliantly at Leuven and it’s the Belgian 2nd division but it is still a permanent job opposed to a temporary one.

Edited by Manwell Pablo