Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

3 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Why would it be anyone other than Jardim! High profile! Likes youth players but plays in an attacking style. Why they’d be a debate for anyone else I’m not to sure 

He's not actually that good of a manager.

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

He will stay here over the summer, be given the window to finish our transition to a team of good, possesion based players, and be given next season to succeed with them. If it doesn't work out next season, then Puel will get sacked. 

Is this your opinion or something you are more certain of...?

6 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Why would it be anyone other than Jardim! High profile! Likes youth players but plays in an attacking style. Why they’d be a debate for anyone else I’m not to sure 

Because he's not a certain englishman managing in the Belgium second tier!

7 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Jardim has to accept coming here. Whether he'd want to go from a club who just had him in the job for 3-4 years to one which sacks a manager every year, with no European football is something he has to consider though.

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

I've become flippant.

Leave the thread alone Max.

Whatever people's opinion on Puel, I hope we ALL want our team to win today. Ideally with a goal each for Vardy and Iheanacho. 

I always want Leicester to win, every time we lose its like a kitten some where in the world has died...……….and it's all Puels fault :@,...…….but seriously, I never want us to lose :)

My criticism of Puel last season is he plays the team far to deep and its still the same to the point that watching us now is so frustrating. He said a couple of weeks we need to be more attacking but I can't it happening, Vardy is too isolated, his body language on the recent sky interview said it all that he's fed up of Puels system, but he can't openly slag it off. At the end of the day Puel is an average manager and his stats back that out, 37% approx win rate with us and Southampton. 

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Nope.

It's what'll keep happening if we keep sacking players because players are unhappy.

Which, coincidentally, I don't think is the case.

You read the Mockery's version this morning and it's a completely different slant.

Every journalist has an agenda, and it's not always truthful.

16 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

? I think you’ve misunderstood what going Dutch means with regards to paying for food!

Shhhh.

My Mrs insists on going Dutch, I've just convinced her that means she pays.

Or, alternatively, I've made a mug of myself in my haste to post a smart reply :blink:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It's what'll keep happening if we keep sacking players because players are unhappy.

Which, coincidentally, I don't think is the case.

You read the Mockery's version this morning and it's a completely different slant.

Every journalist has an agenda, and it's not always truthful.

Bit cynical to say EVERY journalist has an agenda.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Player power got rid of Claudio . Player power at a football club is a road to ruin . A worrying situation brewing . Lets say "sack Puel" , can a new manager come in and put his style into play ? Or has he got to go with the "players" way of thinking ? Really is bad a situation .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

I always want Leicester to win, every time we lose its like a kitten some where in the world has died...……….and it's all Puels fault :@,...…….but seriously, I never want us to lose :)

Whichever side if the debate we're on individually, we all want that really I'm sure.

It'd be nice if we could pull off a surprise today, it really would :thumbup: