Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton Home Match Thread

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

this is his first bad game and his first real mistake, other players have made countless mistakes Chilwell, Kasper, Nididi to name a few he is the least of our problems

Not buying this at all. He’s made a few costly errors before leading to goals. 

9 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Tim Sherwood says he understands that Leicester fans want Gung-go and are frustrated. There’s your guy #PuelOut crew. English too. 

Why do you assume I am a #PuelOut person? And why do you think I want an English manager? Just wondering?

9 minutes ago, FIF said:

Ouch

Kasper Abysmal

Chilwell poor

Maguire okay

Morgan Abysmal

Ricardo what passing is that abysmal

Mendy - what's worse than abysmal

Ndidi is he on the pitch? abysmal

Choudhury - fantastic

Albrighton okay

Maddison okay

Vardy what has happened to his control? abysmal

but I'm sure without reading that Puel is getting the most hate.

Take Ndidi and Mendy off, bring Barnes and Gray on and just attack like mad.

Oh yeah - even though I'm not superstitious and think it's a stupid idea, I've put my lucky City shirt on.

3-2 Leicester

If most of your players are abysmal, I'm pretty sure you're justified in blaming the manager. 

5 minutes ago, Collibosher70 said:

Spot on big joe

Not respecting the cup, and playing a player that can hardly walk is one thing, but losing against a team in the bottom 3, them going down to 10 men at 1-0, and we still go 2 down, if we haven’t got two strikers on something is wrong

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Not respecting the cup, and playing a player that can hardly walk is one thing, but losing against a team in the bottom 3, them going down to 10 men at 1-0, and we still go 2 down, if we haven’t got two strikers on something is wrong

Not sure how anyone can defend puel now