Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I have no idea why people want to talk about him so much from that first half

Players misplaced so many passes at key moments in that half all over thw pitch. Sloppy in every area

Tactics have nothing to do with that

We as leicester city cannot play 4231 YET.

He doesn't even know this and he's the bloody manager.

That's what's scary. Fearless????

More like fear for the worse!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Mendy is man of the match for Southampton. Unbelievable. 

How many goals have we conceded in the first 10 minutes and just before half time this season? Feels like 80% of the goals conceded. 

Close run thing - KS might just shade it 

2 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

Exactly how I was before the game.

We need more up top.

We're weak against breakaways.

It's not the managers fault professional footballers can't play five yard passes. 

Perhaps those player's don't want to play for this Manager? 

Seriously.... Something isn't right! 

Dreadful, truly embarrassing performances against Cardiff,  Newport and this first 45 minutes must send alarm bells ringing! 

Perhaps Puel really has lost the dressing room? 

Ouch

Kasper Abysmal

Chilwell poor

Maguire okay

Morgan Abysmal

Ricardo what passing is that abysmal

Mendy - what's worse than abysmal

Ndidi is he on the pitch? abysmal

Choudhury - fantastic

Albrighton okay

Maddison okay

Vardy what has happened to his control? abysmal

but I'm sure without reading that Puel is getting the most hate.

Take Ndidi and Mendy off, bring Barnes and Gray on and just attack like mad.

Oh yeah - even though I'm not superstitious and think it's a stupid idea, I've put my lucky City shirt on.

3-2 Leicester

Edited by Guest

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

I can't see how you can blame Puel for another stupid penalty and that shitty defending for the second.

Player have to take some responsibility somewhere

We’re the home side against 3rd bottom, with a poor away record. Anyone would think we were the away side. 

Just now, Dames said:

Results on paper have reasonably been good.

Its the style of play thats my main gripe. We are too patient and slow in every aspect of our play and for such a young team we shouldnt be this slow or lethargic. Its clearly a tactical instruction, they are clearly told to be patient with and without the ball and wait for an opportunity to present itself. Problem is that opportunity rarely comes if you don’t force it.

This is my main gripe, we are set up to nick goals/results no matter what opposition we play. The slow style however makes us so easy to play against its unreal.

Results on paper actually aren’t great... except the odd shock against big sides. 

Losing at home again today, lost against Newport, Cardiff, Palace, Bournemouth, Everton (at home), draws against West Ham, Burnley, Brighton, Fulham, + all the tripe at the back end of last season. 

But it I agree also on the style that’s what I can’t stand. To add what you’ve said, we are so deep when they have the ball sometimes, Vardy jogging around is our press... it’s pathetic.