Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton Home Match Thread

:appl:

In a great position in the league, nothing else to play for and then concede two goals at home against a struggling Southampton side, the second with a one-man advantage.

LCFC - the gift that keeps on giving.

Seriously, Puel - ça va ou quoi? Three defensive midfielders, no shot on goal for 35 minutes.:frusty:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

Puel is going if this continues and you can make as many reasonable arguments as you like, it’s all about results. 

Results on paper have reasonably been good.

Its the style of play thats my main gripe. We are too patient and slow in every aspect of our play and for such a young team we shouldnt be this slow or lethargic. Its clearly a tactical instruction, they are clearly told to be patient with and without the ball and wait for an opportunity to present itself. Problem is that opportunity rarely comes if you don’t force it.

This is my main gripe, we are set up to nick goals/results no matter what opposition we play. The slow style however makes us so easy to play against its unreal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Wasn’t even going in, own goal kasper. 

How many people wanted the 433 beforehand? 

Can blame Puel for a lot things but it’s individual stupidity costing us. 

I don't think people wanted 3 CDMs tbf. Maybe we need to try Maddison as a 3rd CM and play Barnes where Maddison usually plays.