Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Ways you have referenced or paid tribute to Leicester City in everyday life

I used to work for British Nuclear Fuels and a few years back we were instructed to bury a number of nuclear waste drums all of which were highly hazardous. The drums were delivered to a deep quarry site that had been lined up for the disposal.  After a rather pleasant lunch at the local pub, we turned up onsite only to discover the drums had been delivered in an orderly manner that appeared to spell out LCFC, when under usual circumstances, they are emptied over the edge and the hole quickly filled in. There's a coincidence i thought.  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Thinking about getting a tattoo of the trophy on my penis. 10 inch replica.

Outside of that i proudly own a champions flag.

I actually have LCFC tattooed on mine in 1 inch letters. At certain times it actually reads "Leicester City two thousand and fifteen stoke sixteen champions Football Club" 

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

My dad was going to call me Lester. As much as I love us, I'm ok with the fact that he didnt.

Well, my dad got his wish... my middle name is Lester... I don’t know whether to thank him or disown him 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nalis said:

My dad was going to call me Lester. As much as I love us, I'm ok with the fact that he didnt.

Frank worthington scored as I was popping out in a 1-0 win at Ipswich, my mum said I was nearly called Worthington, it Was probably my dad who stopped her, lol 

Just for the record, I’d have been ok with it if they had. 

21 hours ago, isaidno said:

Mentioned Jamie Vardy in my wedding speech. Stole the idea from a post on here,  how this amazing person had changed my life over the last few years.  Can everyone please raise a glass to Jamie Vardy. Luckily the wife saw the funny side.

I met my partner the same year we signed Vardy, so this will work perfectly for us... :thumbup:

Edited by Xen

So, so much. 

The main thing that I’ve taken from it is that anything is possible. You can struggle for resources and natural quality but your work ethic can actually mean that you outperform those that do have better resources and natural quality, that’s the fundamental thing for me.