Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkie1999

Also in the news

12 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

S.O.S.

H.M.S. Jeremy Corbyn is sinking in a stormy sea. So far we know that seven people have managed to save themselves. :rolleyes:

Seems an odd dig when you support Brexit, a policy that is genuinely about sinking the entire country because we don't have to be equals in a successful union like we are on the surface world

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

Seems an odd dig when you support Brexit, a policy that is genuinely about sinking the entire country because we don't have to be equals in a successful union like we are on the surface world

I was not speaking of my own Brexit views, but the turmoil that the Labour party are now in.

As you are aware, I support a hard Brexit, even if there is no  deal.. :yesyes:

I post as a one-time Labour Party member. I have never voted anything else except occasionally a tactical vote for the Liberals in my home constituency. In Wells the Liberals have a chance of beating the Tories, whereas Labour has not a cat in hell's chance of ever winning a rural seat in the West Country.

I think my views would be typical of a lot of Labour supporters who would dearly love the Tories out on their ear tomorrow, for the years of austerity, the mess in which they have left our armed services, railways and the NHS, and the chaos they have caused over Brexit. But how many people actually want Corbyn and his bunch of fantasists in power?

The activities of Momentum are probably exaggerated by the media in search of an easy story, but the treatment of Luciana Berger and the stories of anti-semitism disgust me. It is reminiscent of the behaviour of the Militants in the early eighties before the party got a grip and chucked them out.

Although none of the MPs who have resigned the whip are front-benchers several of them are widely regarded as up-and-coming, unlike the Corbyn triumvirate who are old enough to claim a pension. They aren't all from the centre of the party either. I met Mike Gapes quite a few times and I would regard him as bedrock Labour.

I think the misplaced bigotry is appalling and should be confined to the loony right of the Tory Party.

Oh, and enjoy my latest pic. If I can conjure up anything else in the next few days I will.

Muttley.PNG

• Like 3