Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

12 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I just want a minimum of 5 new players per window, it really isn’t too much to ask for.

I thought you were an ITK.:dunno:

14 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Where are all the ITK. Surely someone knows something.

Even bad ITK's.   I've never seen a window shut so tight. I'm really not coming back here now. Cross my heart......

3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Bring back Nigel, We never heard anything until they were signed. But at least he had his players signed and done early in the windows.

Completely different type of signings. Nige was great at keeping things under wraps but the fact his signings were not as high profile (as we were a championship club mainly) the deals didn’t attract as much attention. 

When we went “big” i.e. Cambiasso, the transfer was as prolonged as this. 

It just comes with the territory.

• Like 1

United won’t be interest. That link has potentially come from agent talk or hearsay. I think Tielemans is a wonderfully gifted player, but United won’t won’t him to replace Pogba, plus Pogba, if he is leaving will take weeks to sort, whilst all this is happening we can finalise a deal for Tielemans. He will come to us and that will be that.