Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

45 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I don’t think Duncan Castle is that reliable is he? 

Just seems to repeat a lot of other stuff that has already been said, HLN seems to be the only reliable source regarding the YT situation

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just seems to repeat a lot of other stuff that has already been said, HLN seems to be the only reliable source regarding the YT situation

Think it was HLN who first reported us taking him on loan, certainly seems like the best source

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Think it was HLN who first reported us taking him on loan, certainly seems like the best source

A lot going round yesterday from Belgian newspaper DH about Man Utd having bid for him, which a lot of other publications ran with, shot down straight away by HLN and then Rob Dorsett, definitely seems to be the only guy we should pay attention to really regarding this

Man united have bid for ... = million’s of clicks online, then their fans lap it up on social media (twitter, YouTube) & then sky get involved with there dodgy betting app & try and push it. Then you’ve managed to take a rumour with little reliability trending and it snow balls. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A lot going round yesterday from Belgian newspaper DH about Man Utd having bid for him, which a lot of other publications ran with, shot down straight away by HLN and then Rob Dorsett, definitely seems to be the only guy we should pay attention to really regarding this

Absolutely agree that terreur is the most reliable journo re YT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Internet rumors of him going to utd = clickbait

Internet rumors of him joining us = facts

Just wish people would look at who the source is before going full hype mode. Loads of ‘top 6’ (????) fans seem to just take anything said on twitter as straight facts. Unless it’s from someone with a positive track record, don’t believe it imo.

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I have reason to believe he’s staying at the Moon Palace hotel in Mexico. I’ve continuously called their reception but they won’t give me names or room numbers. Looking for cheap flights as we speak. I’ve had enough jibber jabber, time to force this deal through.

How I will imagine Sheppy from now on:

MV5BMTQ5Nzg2MTgwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I have reason to believe he’s staying at the Moon Palace hotel in Mexico. I’ve continuously called their reception but they won’t give me names or room numbers. Looking for cheap flights as we speak. I’ve had enough jibber jabber, time to force this deal through.

Are you Andseron Perry? Would be nice to know if were getting out the big guns or not. 

• Like 1

We are just going round in circles or getting ridiculous now. Getting dizzy so think I will pop back to see if there is anything new when it gets to page #200. :frusty:  Must go and read what cr*p they are serving up on Harry going to UTD/Citeh/Barca/Real or whoever they can dream up that they perceive to be "bigger and better" than us.  We should start rumours that we are tabling bids for Messi/Ronaldo/ KDB etc. About time the "big clubs" starting to sweat over which of their players we will poach to join the youngest most promising squad the PL has seen for years.

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If United ever actually bid just need to throw an extra £5 on top and we are all good

This really sums up where United are as a club. A handful of years back, United's name had such a pull that if they showed any interest they almost had the player, with the likes of Madrid and Barca being the only really bigger names.

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This really sums up where United are as a club. A handful of years back, United's name had such a pull that if they showed any interest they almost had the player, with the likes of Madrid and Barca being the only really bigger names.

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

They are in a bit of a mess but and it pains me to say it ,they are a huge club and at some stage will be back on top.