Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I’ve kept my cool long enough. Get off your bloody holiday and take this seriously, sign now before I find you. I have a particular set of skills.

I hear he is on holiday in the cultural capitol of England (Coventry), find him and make him

53 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I will find him and I will make him sign. 

He will sign for the foxes, I'm sure of that, why you all getting stressed s out it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

He will sign for the foxes, I'm sure of that, why you all getting stressed s out it 

SheppyFox never gets 'stressed s out it' about any transfer dealings! 

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I hear he is on holiday in the cultural capitol of England (Coventry), find him and make him

That must be Madders taking him to see his parents. That means he must be signing :cool:

1 minute ago, Dandy king said:

Anyone know how long he's on holiday for? With the amount of money he earns I'll bet it's at least 10 days, if not the full 2 week package. Probably gone all inclusive and still eats out a couple of nights a week, maybe even misses breakfast once or twice. Different world 

even goes for the branded drinks package upgrade?!

• Haha 4

Just now, shade said:

even goes for the branded drinks package upgrade?!

But so well known by the staff does not even wear a wristband.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The lads favourite food is beans and porridge, he's wasted going all inclusive. 

Unless he goes to benidorm

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

But so well known by the staff does not even wear a wristband.

Chuck the little ones in the kids club and straight on the free crisps

This needs to be sorted one way or another quickly, not just for our sanity but i feel the rest of our transfer business is being held up over this deal

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I don’t think Duncan Castle is that reliable is he? 

Just seems to repeat a lot of other stuff that has already been said, HLN seems to be the only reliable source regarding the YT situation

Regarding the Duncan Castles tweet about YT being Utds first choice, it is only if Pogba is sold, which we all pretty much knew anyway

He has just tweeted it in a way for click bait

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just seems to repeat a lot of other stuff that has already been said, HLN seems to be the only reliable source regarding the YT situation

Think it was HLN who first reported us taking him on loan, certainly seems like the best source

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Think it was HLN who first reported us taking him on loan, certainly seems like the best source

A lot going round yesterday from Belgian newspaper DH about Man Utd having bid for him, which a lot of other publications ran with, shot down straight away by HLN and then Rob Dorsett, definitely seems to be the only guy we should pay attention to really regarding this

Man united have bid for ... = million’s of clicks online, then their fans lap it up on social media (twitter, YouTube) & then sky get involved with there dodgy betting app & try and push it. Then you’ve managed to take a rumour with little reliability trending and it snow balls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

He isn’t going to Man Utd. Seriously. 

Fits their current MO. Which will last all of 5 months and see all the signings cast aside.

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A lot going round yesterday from Belgian newspaper DH about Man Utd having bid for him, which a lot of other publications ran with, shot down straight away by HLN and then Rob Dorsett, definitely seems to be the only guy we should pay attention to really regarding this

Absolutely agree that terreur is the most reliable journo re YT

• Like 1