Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

10 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

No signings as yet, surely this is a concern, does anyone know what Rudkin is doing, I don't think Rudkin knows what he is doing regarding transfers, another siva situation, 

A concern because of the flood of signings other PL clubs have made this window?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

No signings as yet, surely this is a concern, does anyone know what Rudkin is doing, I don't think Rudkin knows what he is doing regarding transfers, another siva situation, 

Most of the players have only just got away on holiday. We’ve had Champions League, Europa League, International friendlies, Nations League, U21 Finals start, and AFCON start in the past week, all in one month. The only side who’s been majorly active is Real Madrid. Not much movement in England at all yet. We made some great early signings last year which is why people are getting frustrated this summer. Add to that we don’t leak much out from the inside and it feels like not much is happening. Still plenty of time to get things sorted. Youri is the one we all want, if we can get him on board permanently it would be fantastic. It’ll fall on deaf ears, but everyone just needs to be patient! It could be much worse, we could be Newcastle!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

on holiday

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Yup. 

It's so embarrassing for someone to make up fake account I have no idea what pleasure people get out of doing it.

Global voice of the fans.

Not my voice or anyones other than his own.

Embarrassment 

12 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

A concern because of the flood of signings other PL clubs have made this window?

No concern whatsoever, what did you reasonably expect. How many other Premiership clubs have made a plethora of signings. Is this your first transfer window? 

Taken from https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eight-reasons-leicester-city-havent-3015367

'Only Aston Villa (Wesley, £22m), Bournemouth (Lloyd Kelly, £13m), Manchester United (Daniel James, £15m), West Ham (Pablo Fornals, £24m) and Wolves (Raul Jimenez, £30m) have completed big-money deals so far.'

4 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

That is interesting considering clubs are close to coming back for pre season training soon.

However, unusually we do have quite a few international tournaments which maybe hindering progress for a few clubs. Nations League, under 21 tournament, Copa American and the African Nations. 

I think the tournaments are the biggest factor. I expect a rush of deals closing as nations bow out. 

33 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I think the tournaments are the biggest factor. I expect a rush of deals closing as nations bow out. 

Let’s hope Belgium get knocked out of the women’s, the U21s, the Copa america and afcon soon :giggle:

Edited by LinekersApples

11 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

John Percy latest:

Leicester are continuing talks with Monaco over a potential deal for Youri Tielemans, who impressed on loan at the King Power Stadium over the second half of the season.

Monaco want around £40m for the Belgium international but Leicester are believed to be making progress in striking a deal.

Rodgers has been assured of major funds this summer in his bid to break the Premier League’s top six, after finishing the last campaign in ninth-place.

So no need to sell Maguire then?