Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

43 minutes ago, murphy said:

It seems that you are disputing whether YT is/was regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Europe.  OK, well I've tried a couple of times but if you won't take my word for it, just do your own research,  it's easy to find, it's kind of well known.

Please quote me where I've stated that, I just think people get carried away with fact like his played in the CL at 16.

What I'd agure is he hasn't lived up to his billing as one of Europe hot prosect during his time a Monaco, and half a dozen decent games in PL at the back end of a season doesn't change that.

Do I want him to sign definitely, is the the end of the world if he doesn't, no.

35 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Please quote me where I've stated that, I just think people get carried away with fact like his played in the CL at 16.

What I'd agure is he hasn't lived up to his billing as one of Europe hot prosect during his time a Monaco, and half a dozen decent games in PL at the back end of a season doesn't change that.

Do I want him to sign definitely, is the the end of the world if he doesn't, no.

Damage limitation

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

For some reason i can't seem to quote from another page, but anyway, since you're asking, you said:

"he's had a very poor spell at Monaco, I'm not sure a good quarter of a season, makes him one of the highest rated young players in Europe."

And then when I replied to that with reasons why he was so well regarded you countered by comparing those achievements with Jonathon Greening and some other bloke, clearly trying to argue against it.

So now you agree that he is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Europe?  Why didn't you accept it in the first place?  Would have saved a lot of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Bakers half dozen? He started 13 most of which he played pretty well in.

8 hours ago, bald reynard said:

Not too depressing.  The Independent are reporting that OGS has switched his midfield target, to Bruno Fernandes of Sporting Lisbon:-

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/live/transfer-news-live-rumours-manchester-united-liverpool-de-ligt-arsenal-chelsea-latest-a8969966.html

Is this the Bruno who when recently asked about man u’s interest spoke about how great liverpool and man city are and didn’t even mention man u. lol 

2 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Someone on Bentleys saying John Percy reporting that he's signed subject to a medical! Please be true :fc:

Sorry, just someone being funny and impersonating him. Such a moment of joy until I realised it wasn't real. 

3 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Someone on Bentleys saying John Percy reporting that he's signed subject to a medical! Please be true :fc:

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

It was a fake John Percy account .... I mean are people that sad!

Yup. 

• Sad 1