Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

Internet rumors of him going to utd = clickbait

Internet rumors of him joining us = facts

Just wish people would look at who the source is before going full hype mode. Loads of ‘top 6’ (????) fans seem to just take anything said on twitter as straight facts. Unless it’s from someone with a positive track record, don’t believe it imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wizerud said:

That must be Madders taking him to see his parents. That means he must be signing :cool:

Didn't know they were in a relationship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I have reason to believe he’s staying at the Moon Palace hotel in Mexico. I’ve continuously called their reception but they won’t give me names or room numbers. Looking for cheap flights as we speak. I’ve had enough jibber jabber, time to force this deal through.

How I will imagine Sheppy from now on:

 

MV5BMTQ5Nzg2MTgwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I have reason to believe he’s staying at the Moon Palace hotel in Mexico. I’ve continuously called their reception but they won’t give me names or room numbers. Looking for cheap flights as we speak. I’ve had enough jibber jabber, time to force this deal through.

Are you Andseron Perry? Would be nice to know if were getting out the big guns or not. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are just going round in circles or getting ridiculous now. Getting dizzy so think I will pop back to see if there is anything new when it gets to page #200. :frusty:  Must go and read what cr*p they are serving up on Harry going to UTD/Citeh/Barca/Real or whoever they can dream up that they perceive to be "bigger and better" than us.  We should start rumours that we are tabling bids for Messi/Ronaldo/ KDB etc. About time the "big clubs" starting to sweat over which of their players we will poach to join the youngest most promising squad the PL has seen for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If United ever actually bid just need to throw an extra £5 on top and we are all good

 

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If United ever actually bid just need to throw an extra £5 on top and we are all good

 

 

This really sums up where United are as a club. A handful of years back, United's name had such a pull that if they showed any interest they almost had the player, with the likes of Madrid and Barca being the only really bigger names.

 

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This really sums up where United are as a club. A handful of years back, United's name had such a pull that if they showed any interest they almost had the player, with the likes of Madrid and Barca being the only really bigger names.

 

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

They are in a bit of a mess but and it pains me to say it ,they are a huge club and at some stage will be back on top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know its only rumours but if United get Tielemans, then sign maguire and give us Pereira in return. Im going to lock myself in a dark room for the rest of summer. 

 

If negotiations for both are true and the club knows it. Id genuinely just offer up Maguire for less money if they leave YT for us.  If they take YT I say dont do business with them, whatever they are offering. 

 

2 of our best players from last season at United would be sickening and IMO would be the reason we wont break into that top 6. If you are challenging them, you dont make them stronger.  Obviously YT is out of our control, but if  Maguire is their main target surely we hold all the power. 

 

Or conspiracy theory, United have no interest in YT and are just using him to force us to do the scenario I described. :jawdrop:  Nothings happened yet but this window is making me crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This really sums up where United are as a club. A handful of years back, United's name had such a pull that if they showed any interest they almost had the player, with the likes of Madrid and Barca being the only really bigger names.

 

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

I think it’s a good policy ..... it means that any move should be ‘clean’ with no delays as the agent/selling club try and manipulate things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think it’s a good policy ..... it means that any move should be ‘clean’ with no delays as the agent/selling club try and manipulate things 

It's a good policy, but a club like United shouldn't be picking options based on the interest of other teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

They are in a bit of a mess but and it pains me to say it ,they are a huge club and at some stage will be back on top.

Undoubtedly they will get back to the higher levels, it'll take a lot of rebuilding and patience though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's a good policy, but a club like United shouldn't be picking options based on the interest of other teams. 

A club like yanited can approach an agent and say they are interested in their client on the basis that they indicate to their parent club that they will only leave for yanited.  Vast majority of clubs couldn’t get away with that approach .....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

They are in a bit of a mess but and it pains me to say it ,they are a huge club and at some stage will be back on top.

How long did it take Liverpool to get back on top? Football is ever changing and Man united got left behind. I can't see them topping Man city or Liverpool for a very long time or ever . As each year goes by with Man united being second or third best their standing will be low amongst up and coming players. They are not even owned or run on the right lines anymore. No Fergie no success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, string the Eskimo said:

How long did it take Liverpool to get back on top? Football is ever changing and Man united got left behind. I can't see them topping Man city or Liverpool for a very long time or ever . As each year goes by with Man united being second or third best their standing will be low amongst up and coming players. They are not even owned or run on the right lines anymore. No Fergie no success.

Their best hope is trying to get the Glazers gone and a new owner with fresh ideas and hype.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

To be fair that's representative of all but the super clubs such as PSG, Barca, Real Madrid and Manchester City. 

 

Most of the Premier League now can reject bids at will. 

 

Manchester United don't have liquid cash at the moment - possibly did the worst deal of all-time in Sanchez leaving a ridiculous wage as the bench mark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

If United ever actually bid just need to throw an extra £5 on top and we are all good

 

 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Aaaaahahahahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Their best hope is trying to get the Glazers gone and a new owner with fresh ideas and hype.

The Glazers are the worst owners in the league along with Arsenal and Newcastle. Every success they've had with the Glazers is despite them rather than because of them.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

In the departure lounge. 

Coventry has an airport now?!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be fair that's representative of all but the super clubs such as PSG, Barca, Real Madrid and Manchester City. 

 

Most of the Premier League now can reject bids at will. 

 

Manchester United don't have liquid cash at the moment - possibly did the worst deal of all-time in Sanchez leaving a ridiculous wage as the bench mark. 

Meant to be giving Rashford a £300k p/w contract to keep him, given new contracts to Young, Smalling, Jones, just given a 3 year contract to 31 year old Mata, rumours they could be giving Pogba a £500k p/w contract and giving De Gea a massive new contract

 

They deserve to be falling apart

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The Glazers are the worst owners in the league along with Arsenal and Newcastle. Every success they've had with the Glazers is despite them rather than because of them.

Woodward seems to be more of a malign force . Despite seemingly wanting to be involved in all aspects of transfers he has still overseen debacles like the Sanchez deal and other nonsense at the club including appointing OGS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Utd players stitched up Mourinhio, then stitched Man Utd up by playing for OSG. Bunch of weasels need dismantling - but NOT replacing with our players or those we want. I mean. CNUTS. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...