Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

I know its only rumours but if United get Tielemans, then sign maguire and give us Pereira in return. Im going to lock myself in a dark room for the rest of summer. 

If negotiations for both are true and the club knows it. Id genuinely just offer up Maguire for less money if they leave YT for us.  If they take YT I say dont do business with them, whatever they are offering. 

2 of our best players from last season at United would be sickening and IMO would be the reason we wont break into that top 6. If you are challenging them, you dont make them stronger.  Obviously YT is out of our control, but if  Maguire is their main target surely we hold all the power. 

Or conspiracy theory, United have no interest in YT and are just using him to force us to do the scenario I described. :jawdrop:  Nothings happened yet but this window is making me crazy

19 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This really sums up where United are as a club. A handful of years back, United's name had such a pull that if they showed any interest they almost had the player, with the likes of Madrid and Barca being the only really bigger names.

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

I think it’s a good policy ..... it means that any move should be ‘clean’ with no delays as the agent/selling club try and manipulate things 

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think it’s a good policy ..... it means that any move should be ‘clean’ with no delays as the agent/selling club try and manipulate things 

It's a good policy, but a club like United shouldn't be picking options based on the interest of other teams. 

24 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

They are in a bit of a mess but and it pains me to say it ,they are a huge club and at some stage will be back on top.

Undoubtedly they will get back to the higher levels, it'll take a lot of rebuilding and patience though 

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's a good policy, but a club like United shouldn't be picking options based on the interest of other teams. 

A club like yanited can approach an agent and say they are interested in their client on the basis that they indicate to their parent club that they will only leave for yanited.  Vast majority of clubs couldn’t get away with that approach .....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

They are in a bit of a mess but and it pains me to say it ,they are a huge club and at some stage will be back on top.

How long did it take Liverpool to get back on top? Football is ever changing and Man united got left behind. I can't see them topping Man city or Liverpool for a very long time or ever . As each year goes by with Man united being second or third best their standing will be low amongst up and coming players. They are not even owned or run on the right lines anymore. No Fergie no success.

17 minutes ago, string the Eskimo said:

How long did it take Liverpool to get back on top? Football is ever changing and Man united got left behind. I can't see them topping Man city or Liverpool for a very long time or ever . As each year goes by with Man united being second or third best their standing will be low amongst up and coming players. They are not even owned or run on the right lines anymore. No Fergie no success.

Their best hope is trying to get the Glazers gone and a new owner with fresh ideas and hype.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Now they're worried about being out competed by the likes of us and Brighton. 

To be fair that's representative of all but the super clubs such as PSG, Barca, Real Madrid and Manchester City. 

Most of the Premier League now can reject bids at will. 

Manchester United don't have liquid cash at the moment - possibly did the worst deal of all-time in Sanchez leaving a ridiculous wage as the bench mark. 

51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Their best hope is trying to get the Glazers gone and a new owner with fresh ideas and hype.

The Glazers are the worst owners in the league along with Arsenal and Newcastle. Every success they've had with the Glazers is despite them rather than because of them.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be fair that's representative of all but the super clubs such as PSG, Barca, Real Madrid and Manchester City. 

Most of the Premier League now can reject bids at will. 

Manchester United don't have liquid cash at the moment - possibly did the worst deal of all-time in Sanchez leaving a ridiculous wage as the bench mark. 

Meant to be giving Rashford a £300k p/w contract to keep him, given new contracts to Young, Smalling, Jones, just given a 3 year contract to 31 year old Mata, rumours they could be giving Pogba a £500k p/w contract and giving De Gea a massive new contract

They deserve to be falling apart

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The Glazers are the worst owners in the league along with Arsenal and Newcastle. Every success they've had with the Glazers is despite them rather than because of them.

Woodward seems to be more of a malign force . Despite seemingly wanting to be involved in all aspects of transfers he has still overseen debacles like the Sanchez deal and other nonsense at the club including appointing OGS 

12 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Man Utd players stitched up Mourinhio, then stitched Man Utd up by playing for OSG. Bunch of weasels need dismantling - but NOT replacing with our players or those we want. I mean. CNUTS. 

Out of interest, are you of the opinion that our players stitched up Ranieri the season he was sacked?

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-reportedly-send-message-2993385

United's number one target now apparently. Ifs just get this one done. I usually tell people that patience is required but this one is killing me. I've never wanted a transfer to happen more this and thus will be more disappointed than ever if we are beaten to him - especially by Man United!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Out of interest, are you of the opinion that our players stitched up Ranieri the season he was sacked?

Yes

He wanted to implement change, they didn't