Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

13 hours ago, murphy said:

He isn't, but he is tried and tested in our team.  We have seen that he is the key to getting the best out of Vardy, Wilf and Maddison.  He has the perfect chemistry with the team and since he came in, only Liverpool and Man City got more points than us.  Tielemans is one the most highly rated young midfielders in Europe and really should be at a bigger club than Leicester, but somehow we're in with a chance.  That's why this is such a crucial signing.

All good and well, but at the end of the day he ethier wants to come here or not. He's a great player, but he's had a very poor spell at Monaco, I'm not sure a good quarter of a season, makes him one of the highest rated young players in Europe.

Other midfielders are available of course, but who's to say they won't flop like Silva, Iborra and Inler.

Who to say YT will be as successful as a permanent signing, any signing is a risk, even one that's had a successful loan spell.

You can roll the dice if you want but we won't get anyone better.

I thought that when cambiasso left and we got Kante.

Who did you have in mind?

Doesn't make a difference who I have in mind, but I'm sure the club has other targets.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, murphy said:

He played in the Champions League at the age of 16, won the Belgian League twice and was voted Belgian player of the year in 2017.  Tielemans was rated as one of the brightest prospects in Europe long before he came here.

But you know best.

Kapustka

6 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Depressing noises coming from Old Trafford.

Not too depressing.  The Independent are reporting that OGS has switched his midfield target, to Bruno Fernandes of Sporting Lisbon:-

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/live/transfer-news-live-rumours-manchester-united-liverpool-de-ligt-arsenal-chelsea-latest-a8969966.html

Edited by bald reynard

Yeah, but it’s almost like he is not paying attention- does he not even know we have surpassed 100 pages some days ago!!!! :mad:

8 hours ago, murphy said:

He played in the Champions League at the age of 16, won the Belgian League twice and was voted Belgian player of the year in 2017.  Tielemans was rated as one of the brightest prospects in Europe long before he came here.

But you know best.

Doesn't matter what I think, just know I'm not going to stress about it.......

I like him to come here but I'm not sure it the end of the world, if he doesn't. 

Jonathan Greening won the Champions League, Roman Wallner played in the Champions league at 16, as have many others it means little.

Edited by coolhandfox

45 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Doesn't matter what I think, just know I'm not going to stress about it.......

I like him to come here but I'm not sure it the end of the world, if he doesn't. 

Jonathan Greening won the Champions League, Roman Wallner played in the Champions league at 16, as have many others it means little.

It seems that you are disputing whether YT is/was regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Europe.  OK, well I've tried a couple of times but if you won't take my word for it, just do your own research,  it's easy to find, it's kind of well known.

26 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

Has he signed yet? Someone say something about if hes coming or not  someone from lcfc that is not just a random FT members lol

So why are you asking random FT members?

Give Mr Rogers a ring I'm sure he'll fill you in.

• Like 1