Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

really ? you think its that sophisticated ?   how do you think a player is going to feel about being treated like that ?  this isn't a trade in nuts and blots …… its real people.  i can assure you guys that there is no connection.  yanited are interested because YT is a great young prospect and this is where they are moving to in their transfer policy. 

we are all mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed sh1t !!!!!

You don’t think billion pound businesses are sophisticated or prone to manipulation?  Ok. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Maybe I used the wrong word ‘sophisticated’....... however, I maintain that the idea put forward was fanciful ...

I think either position is tenable, because we don’t actually know. Your assertion might be the fanciful one. Equally mine could be. That’s forums. 

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can’t see that - any delay throws up the chance of a curve ball as other clubs targets disappear and YT becomes a more attractive option for them ..... my take is that YT wants to come here but he is doing as he is told by his agent to get a slightly better deal from us ..... in the meantime a ‘better’ option might crop up ....

If YT wants Leicester and the feeling is mutual it will have already happened IMO.

For me YT is happy to come to Leicester but with his name being linked with Man Utd and such he's going to hold tight for as long as he can and see what his options are. The longer this goes on the better as the balance of power swings Leicester's way and we'll tell him to sign or we're going elsewhere. 

Bottom line is if a more attractive club come calling he'll go there so the time decay favours us as YT runs out of time and options the more the window moves on. 

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Choosing Leicester over AC Milan... Silvio Berlusconi, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Luciano Pavarotti, Papa John, Cornetto... your boys took one hell of a beating. 

Bizarre fact…. I worked with a guy in Norway who was a ball boy at that infamous game…. The commentator is a national hero…. He was a radio broadcaster and most Norwegians used to turn the volume off on their tellies to listen to the radio commentary in preference…

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

We need to be 'linked' with another player in his position :whistle:

Any preferences? I think my wife could do the fake Twitter.

Its still very early in the window and I really want us to sign Youri, but if nothing is sorted by July, we need to move on and look at other options. We cant wait all summer for him and if he actually thinks his career would be better off at Man U then hes a very silly boy! United are a disaster at the moment and won't get any better while OGS is in charge, whilst we are the opposite and are only heading upwards. Time will tell but we need it sorting soon or move on, or we risk panic buying near the end of the transfer window. 

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I’ve kept my cool long enough. Get off your bloody holiday and take this seriously, sign now before I find you. I have a particular set of skills.

I hear he is on holiday in the cultural capitol of England (Coventry), find him and make him

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I hear he is on holiday in the cultural capitol of England (Coventry), find him and make him

That must be Madders taking him to see his parents. That means he must be signing :cool:

1 minute ago, Dandy king said:

Anyone know how long he's on holiday for? With the amount of money he earns I'll bet it's at least 10 days, if not the full 2 week package. Probably gone all inclusive and still eats out a couple of nights a week, maybe even misses breakfast once or twice. Different world 

even goes for the branded drinks package upgrade?!

• Haha 4