Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox in notts

Fans leaving early

1 minute ago, fox in notts said:

Much better today from the lads. So why do people leave so early.3/1 up ground should be jumping but 10 minutes to go it started and I mean start. At the final whistle half empty  ground. Rogers came on the pitch to applaud the fans. Most had gone. Shocking support. Shows him we are a small club. Plastic fans only there for the prem. Don't bother if you cannot see the game to the end. Muppets

Wouldn't take it so personally pal no good for the blood pressure. Some will leave some will stay que sera sera.

2 minutes ago, fox in notts said:

New around here don't thing so. Been following city for 43 years. I stick to my guns shocking plastic fans

Glad you are a real fan but you are terrible at spelling. 

"Leaving" vs "Leaveing"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, fox in notts said:

Much better today from the lads. So why do people leave so early.3/1 up ground should be jumping but 10 minutes to go it started and I mean start. At the final whistle half empty  ground. Rogers came on the pitch to applaud the fans. Most had gone. Shocking support. Shows him we are a small club. Plastic fans only there for the prem. Don't bother if you cannot see the game to the end. Muppets

I wouldn't worry about it mate that's modern football unfortunately there's plenty of plastics at Leicester now.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue

If people want to stay until the end fine. If people have a reason for leaving early whatever it is what the f..k has that got to do with anybody else.  Do what you want to do and let others do what they want to do. Jesus 

59 minutes ago, fox in notts said:

Stadium parking fans have to leave 15 mins early otherwise they can’t leave until 45 mins after the match, it may have something to do with that, but I don’t know lol 

Edited by chapero82

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Haha sadly my missus works at 6pm on Saturdays so I have to be back to have the bairns. Is that ok?

Outrageous, suggest you divorce pronto, otherwise I’ll have the plastic police come round!

• Haha 1