Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 3-1 Fulham

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If Puel had been in charge of a dominant first half and a soft concession, followed by a relegation fodder team beginning to dominate and pass it around, while their fans sang Ole, and then Puel brought on Ghezzal and Okazaki, this website would have melted. 

This. 

Vardy had a party!  Great to see him happy - 100 goals, first since that bloke Lineker - good combinations with Barnes and Tielemans - but you really should kill off a game against side like Fulham earlier-  promising - and I won some cash with a bet on Vardy))   Happ-ier days...

Edited by hackneyfoxx

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If Puel had been in charge of a dominant first half and a soft concession, followed by a relegation fodder team beginning to dominate and pass it around, while their fans sang Ole, and then Puel brought on Ghezzal and Okazaki, this website would have melted. 

Who? ? 

Edited by southfox66
  • Like 2

Been a while since we've had a game like that. Vindicates the Claude decision because that result is in the players but he wasn't getting it out of them often enough.

Vardy MotM, Barnes progressing from his promotion into the team and adds some vigour into our attack, Maddison hit and miss again - one moment overhits one through to Vardy, next he slips it through to put us up again; still dont think he's 100% either, think next season is huge for him. Tielemans good goal, good mentality but does leave us a little fragile when trying to sit back, ball watches and huffs. Ricardo superb again. Mendy & Okazaki were great subs from Rodgers.

Thought Gray suffered abit out there and I dont know what happened in the first 25mins of the second* half, they could've took the lead with the way they were playing - let a clean sheet slip too which is disapointing against relegation fodder.

Not bad though. Breath of fresh air after all of those flat Puel Saturday afternoons :scarf:

Edited by Jaspa

Well feck me sideways with a banjo.........took the lead, scored more than one goal, A HOME WIN, did not let in a goal before 15 mins and in the last, 3 points, top half of the prem. The only downside to today was when I cut down some trees and smashed my wifes fence. She was not happy but did buy me some viennese whirls. Oh yes!

Guest ttfn

Perfectly adequate display, some nice moments of interplay with Tielemans, Barnes and Maddison.

Fulham’s first half display was absolutely abject, I am really struggling to remember a half that poor from any opponent since we were promoted.

didn't see the full match, but one thing that struck me was the first goal. I think a few weeks ago Vardy would have gone for the shot.

This time he passed it to Tielmans who was in a better position. That decision speaks volumes for what looks like a return to confidence

Just now, ttfn said:

Perfectly adequate display, some nice moments of interplay with Tielemans, Barnes and Maddison.

Fulham’s first half display was absolutely abject, I am really struggling to remember a half that poor from any opponent since we were promoted.

Sunderland mate. Think they brought the same amount of fans that night as well because my ticket was essentially in the away end lol 

3 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

Vardy really showing a good and improved shape today. Guess we can expect some nice goals in the next games:)

I thought Vardy looked like his old self today.He makes it look so easy when he is in one on one. His performance today tells me that he has a couple more years at the top left in him.