Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester 3-1 Fulham

Lets be fair, Vardy has been having chances like that under Puel, he just hasnt  been putting them away all season. That second goal i feel he would never have scored a few weeks ago

That game had some great points. Barnes coming along and just a matter of time before he brings that championship form the the PL i think. But Fulham should never have had such a strong spell, very silly goal to concede, Chilwell should have dealt with it

Apart from that Fulham were woeful. Good result though, hopefully we can kick on and a few fortunate results could see 7th open up again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hollyfox said:

Ndidi MOTM for me. 

Barnes has a great future. 

Vardy is God. 

Surely one of our greatest if not THE greatest 

Giving Vardy was part of the miracle and he continues to perform, he is a legend no doubt and yes he is becoming our best 

Guest ttfn
1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Lets be fair, Vardy has been having chances like that under Puel, he just hasnt  been putting them away all season. That second goal i feel he would never have scored a few weeks ago

That game had some great points. Barnes coming along and just a matter of time before he brings that championship form the the PL i think. But Fulham should never have had such a strong spell, very silly goal to concede, Chilwell should have dealt with it

Apart from that Fulham were woeful. Good result though, hopefully we can kick on and a few fortunate results could see 7th open up again

Took both goals brilliantly today.

The second one was a carbon copy of a chance he had against Man United last month. On that occasion he dribbled it straight at De Gea, this one found the bottom corner.

Great result although issues to address and clearly Demari had a bad day at the office.

...for the most part Fulham were hopeless at the back and up front and we should really have sealed things before half time.

It was refreshing to hear the manager on the radio afterwards actually saying something sensible.

2 hours ago, Vacamion said:

If Puel had been in charge of a dominant first half and a soft concession, followed by a relegation fodder team beginning to dominate and pass it around, while their fans sang Ole, and then Puel brought on Ghezzal and Okazaki, this website would have melted. 

But if Puel was in charge we would not have won 3-1 more likely lost 2-1

• Like 2

Just now, Ian S said:

But if Puel was in charge we would not have won 3-1 more likely lost 2-1

Do agree with that

We could also say out of the 2 games Rodgers has managed the one where he reverted to a Puel lineup and formation we won :ph34r:

But seriously, hope we kick on from this win and they keep up the feel good factor. We wont get many games as easy as that though

2 minutes ago, LCFC_FAN_1995 said:

Shocking today. Has about 1 in 10 good games.. think the stick Ghezzal gets is harsh when you have him who’s just as bad and gets away with it

I thought he received a lot of passes in poor positions today which didnt help him and he got taken off when the team was having a bad spell, still think in the context of our squad you cant say get rid, especially at his age

He's exactly the sort of player I would hope will benefit from this ability to bring on players Rodgers reputedly has

Just now, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I thought he received a lot of passes in poor positions today which didnt help him and he got taken off when the team was having a bad spell, still think in the context of our squad you cant say get rid, especially at his age

He's exactly the sort of player I would hope will benefit from this ability to bring on players Rodgers reputedly has

Thought he did well defensively though... for Fulham when he kept giving them the ball!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Was the sort of performance I’d expect from one of the supporters if they were ever given a chance. Totally out of his depth today imo 

• Haha 1

Great game for br... it showed the good and the bad.

We played great first half but did make enough chances we could convert to goals. .should have ber5n 3 up at ht

Nb we didnt look low on futness.. but we usually do since appleton left imo. 

We lost control in 2nd half.

They faded and we got 2.

Grey lost the ball. ... he needs to knuckle down and work to be the player he can become

Need deeper squad urgently