Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Leicester 2-1 Burnley Post Match thread

15 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Great result

Well battled 

Lots of Positives 

But

can we give Ward a chance

Kasper doesn't save much, has shit distribution and could do with seeing his competition start

KS Passing Accuracy 

Heaton

Via Whoscored: Full season pass accuracy:

KS - 63%

TH - 47%

(Not that its a very useful stat, just shows that Heaton plays more long hoofs, KS does more short passing)

14 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Great result

Well battled 

Lots of Positives 

But

Kasper doesn't save much, has shit distribution and could do with seeing his competition start

KS Passing Accuracy 

Heaton

I'm all for giving ward a chance but don't compare kasper and heaton's stats in this game as if it means anything. Kasper played practically the full game with 1 less man to aim at and on the back foot the whole time, whereas heaton had an extra man and often had both full backs free whilst he was on the ball.

Also, nice that you've forgot about Kasper's save on Vydra that won us the game.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Great result

Well battled 

Lots of Positives 

But

KS Passing Accuracy 

Heaton

And pulls off at least 2 match winning  saves....stick that in your statistics...!!

• Like 1

Just now, Simoken said:

Burnley are in real trouble, how did they not dominate a 10 man transitional squad of players? It felt like at times we still at 11 men! great news for us, worryin for them.

Worrying for those that wanted Dyche to take over from Claude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He had 2 shots on target in 90 mins and let one in

What makes you think Ward wouldn't do better, there are now soo many shortcomings in KS game

It would be good to Know how good Ward is with nothing on the line apart from Finishing position 

At one stage of the season Alisson had conceded something ridiculous like half the shots he'd faced, I suppose Danny Ward is a better option than him also? Heaton conceded 2 of 4 shots on target this afternoon, and one of them was a daisy cutter from 30 yards. Stats like that can be massaged to suit the argument. 

I'm not for one moment saying we can't do better than Kasper, but Ward has been behind him all season and behind Karius and Mignolet among others during his time at Liverpool and, so far as I'm aware, he's behind Hennessey in the national team also. Either Puel, Rodgers, Klopp and co are wrong, or you are and I know who my money is on.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Great win and result. Very harsh on Maguire though. 

I'm probably wrong but my brain was telling me that we had a better chance without him on the pitch and that with 10 we are a better team if the 11 includes him.

• Like 1

Fooooking Superb result for us ten men after a rather contentious red card saw the replay again Maguire hardly touched him went down far too easily, Blurnley desperately diving screaming for hand ball we made them look better than they really are at times.

But another 3 points onwards and upwards and in Brendan we trust !!