Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Leicester 2-1 Burnley Post Match thread

11 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

If we had kept our heads against Watford and Wolves and got the draws we deserved we'd be sat in 7th

no point lookin at it like that, may as well say if we hadnt beaten man city, chelsea and drawn at liverpool we'd be bottom half.

• Like 1

I was very much a Puel in man, but it's becoming so clear that the club made the right call. 

I couldn't ever see us winning that under him. Everything feels different under Rodgers.

Morgan is an absolute hunk. 

Christian Fuchs has still got it too, and is worth keeping hold of for another season if he's happy to play backup.

• Like 3

A great battling performance from the team. The effort deserved the result.

MEdici and even superb not to mention Ricardo.

they tried to rough him up but he used his superior skill to our smart them.

Tilemans with a peach of a cross for Morgan.

we can push on for 7th now.

Oliver the ref did well not to give in to the Burnley tactics and their penalty appeals. He got the calls right in my view when other refs would have given in to the home side crowd. Wonder whether the Maguire sending off influenced him though? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I was very much a Puel in man, but it's becoming so clear that the club made the right call. 

I couldn't ever see us winning that under him. Everything feels different under Rodgers.

Christian Fuchs has still got it too, and is worth keeping hold of for another season if he's happy to play backup.

Don't mean to ask silly questions bit if you couldn't ever see us winning a game like that why would you be very much for a manager in? 

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

Oliver the ref did well not to give in to the Burnley tactics and their penalty appeals. He got the calls right in my view when other refs would have given in to the home side crowd. Wonder whether the Maguire sending off influenced him though? 

Quite possibly but I also think that his early decision ended up being a plus too.

• Like 1

The players have found a connection with Rodgers and there is a real positivety around the place, unfortunately that is something that Puel never had with this team. The difference has been amazing and long may it continue. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

Great win!

It's a pity that we are in the middle of nowhere right now in the PL. But it gives a lot of optimism for next season!

After ten years in the wilderness....a great esacape..a title...2 poor seasons,a faultering rebuild....to me it's not a pity,but a settling down,reassesment,

and safe with 7 games to go,still chasing a top 8-7 position,with a new manager in,getting to see what he has,what he needs,with still something to

go for....with no great expectations.......Going on Holiday,going over the summer relaxed........!!!!   

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, murphy said:

Took one for the team.

Turns out it was a good decision.

I thought that too, in some respects anyway. The right guy to have on the bench in those circumstances, so, it many ways, it was a game made for Wes. He still had to do it of course, and that's by no means guaranteed these days. Backs against the wall defending brings out the best in him and his commitment can never be questioned.

So credit where it's due; cometh the hour, cometh the man.

18 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

is it not already confirmed that fuchs is leaving at the end of the season?

30 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Tielemans has made all the difference imo

Tielemans has made a big difference but to deny the difference the managerial change has already made is, frankly, ridiculous

People need to own up and acknowledge that they have dissed our very good players far too soon this season

But I bet you won’t.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Evans completely melted for their goal and Ndidi nearly gave a pen away.

Ricardo was forwards and backwards superb, firm precise challenges, got us the last min corner for the goal. Ran all game - absolutely superb. One I think we underrate, kind of like Ngolo we might have a raft of interest come the summer when some were saying it was all down to others while NG was a huge contributor

Ricardo lost a lot of ball,when he could of passed,Evans was in the pressure cooker,and cleared all day,MOTM can also mean you have made mistakes...

I like Ricardo,but imo,he lost the ball too much today....but still played an important part in the win...I don't go out looking for every mistake...or I would give

Dyche MOM...:teehee:

I thought they had us with our pants down when Maguire got red. So happy it was the other way around when the game was over! lol Heroic win (granted some terrible defending) but at times I couldn't believe what Burnley were playing, to say they were dog shit would be a compliment lol