Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Leicester 2-1 Burnley Post Match thread

21 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Westley Morgan is a God!

Ricardo MotM. Thought Chilly showed the good and bad of his game, willing runner who helped us press for most of the game with 10 men but when he got the ball he gave it away after running miles out of position. Fantastic performance

Nearly agree...but  MOTM I go for either. Ndidi..or Evans 

• Like 3

it was a red card against maguire. I thought that was the best refereeing display ive seen all season. twice they dropped like flies in the box at and he wasn't buying shouts from the fans either when morgan thighed it etc.

• Like 3

Love that!

Rode our luck at times by the sounds but when you're down to 10 men that's to be expected.

Fantastic and never stopped!

You have to question if we'd have seen that performance, desire and positivity a few week back. I doubt we'd have seen it at all with 11 men let alone without.

Wes, I've slagged you off a fair few times, at times rightly imo, I still think you're too slow at the back but you're always a threat from set pieces, especially late on in games.

• Like 1

Great win, made all the sweeter by knowing that Dyche will be moaning about not getting a penalty for Ndidi on Taylor. He would be much better off focusing on the fact that his team has the creativity of a lump of rock. Basically they spent 90 minutes launching high balls into our box from 40 yards out. Awful team with awful, outdated tactics. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Nearly agree...but  MOTM I go for either. Ndidi..or Evans 

Evans completely melted for their goal and Ndidi nearly gave a pen away.

Ricardo was forwards and backwards superb, firm precise challenges, got us the last min corner for the goal. Ran all game - absolutely superb. One I think we underrate, kind of like Ngolo we might have a raft of interest come the summer when some were saying it was all down to others while NG was a huge contributor

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

There’s been an awful lot of childish criticism of our best players this season. Ndidi being one of them. Some of us have been trying to tell the numpties that it’s probably been down mainly to Puel and his tactics, that our better players have under-performed. 

It’s looking likely this is the case. But some people just won’t listen or just don’t get it.

Wonder if Silva and Slimani are actually reasonable?

We can holds our heads up high great team performance this can only push us on and keep our heads up, one thing we learned from the last few games is we need to sign Tielemans on a permanent in the summer the 

Lad is pure class another striker and a shuffle in defence and we can become a much better side.

But proud of our lads today never gave up showed glimpses of foxes of old !!

8 minutes ago, smr said:

it was a red card against maguire. I thought that was the best refereeing display ive seen all season. twice they dropped like flies in the box at and he wasn't buying shouts from the fans either when morgan thighed it etc.

me too - he is generally an excellent ref

• Like 1