Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

4 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Except you're not. Because no credible news agency has confirmed that Man Utd have come anywhere near Leicester's evalaluation. I'm amazed you've not been banned. We have several posters on here from other clubs who are respectful and contribute to healthy debate.

All you have done is consistently post links to uncredited sources and try to wind up others on here, constantly saying things like 'its close' without any evidence whatsoever. I cannot find one where you have contributed to helpful debate.

Muted. 

Muting me for posting news on here, Deary me, I've not once wound any Leicester fans up on here, Stop making stuff up 

6 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Except you're not. Because no credible news agency has confirmed that Man Utd have come anywhere near Leicester's evalaluation. I'm amazed you've not been banned. We have several posters on here from other clubs who are respectful and contribute to healthy debate.

All you have done is consistently post links to uncredited sources and try to wind up others on here, constantly saying things like 'its close' without any evidence whatsoever. I cannot find one where you have contributed to helpful debate.

Muted. 

This

• Like 3

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

This feels like those huge jumps fans make when they want a transfer to happen. 

They can jump till the cows come home and it won't change a damn thing. Pony up 90mil or go pound it.

Apparantly the proposed swap deal is being delayed whilst they find a corrupt enough doctor to get Phil Jones through any kind of f***ing medical.

Edited by fazzyfox
Medical not fitness test. There is a difference. Though he'd fail both!

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

Because of Harry Maguire, If he does join us, I'll leave the forum. 

At least you could be like @henrik_62 and contribute something useful and interesting. I'm sure you'd be more welcome.

If united have left t another 3 weeks to bid/ up their interest again this will make them hate them even more! We don’t have to bend over backwards and they mess us about waiting until about a week to go! Joke of a club who I can’t stand! 

Enjoy the pay packet slabhead but you will soon get bored of being booed by home fans when they finish a prawn sandwich