Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

4 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I cba to trawl back through the guff so please tell me what this has got to do with Harry going to Man U?

15 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

And this is why you can put SkySports down with the gutter press of the Sun and Star 

Kaveh Solokhol is so full of shit it's embarrassing. He's contradicting himself ffs.

SSN really has become a parody of itself.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Kaveh Solokhol is so full of shit it's embarrassing. He's contradicting himself ffs.

SSN really has become a parody of itself.

It's sad really, I genuinely used to watch it for hours, even when they started repeating stuff, because it genuinely was a good sports news channel! The only thing left associated with it worth anything at all is Soccer Saturday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I see.

Well, Steven Beck can hang around Carrington all he wants, United still have to pay up or fvck off. 

The manoeuvring and engineering behind this move is quite sickening. Some people seem to have forgotten what a ****ing brilliant move we've been for Harry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I cba to trawl back through the guff so please tell me what this has got to do with Harry going to Man U?

A director of triple s sports was at carrington today, as per his Instagram. They say that’s maguire’s agency.

Although I thought his agent was someone else according to @UpTheLeagueFox

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

A director of triple s sports was at carrington today, as per his Instagram. They say that’s maguire’s agency.

That's the same agency, yes.

It may not be a Maguire-related matter he's dealing with at MUFC.

That may not even have been a genuine insta story, these things can be made up.

Also, not sure why a member of that agency would 'like' a tweet from a small time Nigerian-based 'influencer'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Also, not sure why a member of that agency would 'like' a tweet from a small time Nigerian-based 'influencer'.

Beck is his agent.

He's also James Garners agent.

Either way it's not a very professional thing to do posting that image at a time like this, could even be detrimental to a deal that will sort that agency out for years to come.... so i'd say it's more likely he's sorting a loan out for Garner. 

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It does all seem a bit “small time” if this fella was actually doing the Maguire transfer to be posting and liking those things.

1 minute ago, Thecarrickfan said:

We're only taking 1 of your best players, Deary me. 

But you haven't yet taken him... All you have is conjecture. An agent that probably represents an absolute sled ton of players is at a big club. How have you signed Harry?