Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Man Utd remind me of the average idiot on gumtree that try and buy my stuff at half price. It’s up for £20, ring ring “will you take a tenner?” No. Suck a veiny one!

Gross.

Just when I thought this thread could not get any worse, you go and plant that image in my mind!

• Haha 1

There is absolutely zero serious news. Only thing to note is that there is an impasse over price. We hold the cards. We don’t want to sell unless our valuation is met. Ruskin should send Woodward the book ‘50 ways to eat cock’. That might get the message across. 

I suspect that if anything had actually changed from day one then this thread would actually be a lot shorter as we may actually get to the point and not spout drivel out of sheer boredom.

We all know what the situation is and the sooner it draws to a close one way or the other the better and we can then spend our time in wild speculation about something else.