Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

3 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Apparently Harry usually trains it in but they told him to print his ticket at home Monday morning so he didn’t bother 

and charged him a pound to do it!

A new Day and the Sun (Manure's own daily) stepping up the shite.  If Harry is indeed furious, get him gone for UKP90M today.  'If' however, this is made up garbage, then Harry should do the decent thing and stand up for the Club that helped build him up.

If we cave in now and sell cut-price, then Rudders will be a laughing stock.  If we do achieve in taking Woody's pants' time, then it will soften the blow and we can move on. Hopefully without frigging Dunk or any one else new, as we will get had over massively, meaning we have achieved zilch over this fiasco. 

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

If Maguire really is pushing for it then the club may as well try and get as good a fee they can in the next few days and let him go. That will give you time to sort a replacement. 

It's sad but true, players have the power nowadays. Once they decide they want out it's fruitless trying to hold out. 

Naaa, we’ve done it to aMahrez... we will do it again. Four years on his contract. 

• Like 4

That’s fake. 

I’ve done the Old Trafford tour and no room was painted blue. The trophy room is actually pretty impressive in all honesty. 

...... most of it is dusty and it kinda looks like it belongs in a museum though.

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

That’s fake. 

I’ve done the Old Trafford tour and no room was painted blue. The trophy room is actually pretty impressive in all honesty. 

...... most of it is dusty and it kinda looks like it belongs in a museum though.

Have you done the tour of their Carrington training ground though? Because that's where he was supposed to be last night.

And I don't think the room is blue, just white with dull light coming through windows.

Forgive me for any ignorance, but what does his agent being at United got to do with anything? I'd be surprised if harrys representatives hadn't already got a broad agreement in place over his wages in the event of a move during the previous few weeks. Just feels like it's a meeting where they attempt to get us to lower our fee, which I don't think will happen. Just pay what we want and he will go. Unless his agent is about to stump up the 20m difference. He will be starting against wolves. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

So as a business transaction

We receive £80m

We pay.

Lewis Dunk £45m

Hull 15% £12m

Fee paid £17m

we benefit by £6m and lose the best English Central defender for the privilege.....

I don't think we'll buy Dunk.

3 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

We receive £80m

We pay.

Lewis Dunk £45m

Hull 15% £12m

Fee paid £17m

we benefit by £6m and lose the best English Central defender for the privilege.....

This is exactly why we should not go any where near Dunk.   The above would be a shocking result.    Stick with what we have and strengthen in other areas.

49 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Have you done the tour of their Carrington training ground though? Because that's where he was supposed to be last night.

And I don't think the room is blue, just white with dull light coming through windows.

I haven’t to be fair.

However, their current training ground is the Trafford Training Ground. It’s quite modern and has all the flashy Manchester United logos.

That photo looks like the school boiler room. Could it be the old Cliff Training ground? 

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

This is exactly why we should not go any where near Dunk.   The above would be a shocking result.    Stick with what we have and strengthen in other areas.

If we do that, we're an Evans injury away from having 2 completely unproven youngsters at the back or Wes being first choice again.

We'll need a solid replacement.

8 hours ago, Paddy. said:

I see.

Well, Steven Beck can hang around Carrington all he wants, United still have to pay up or fvck off. 

The manoeuvring and engineering behind this move is quite sickening. Some people seem to have forgotten what a ****ing brilliant move we've been for Harry.

Agree completely. There is a media agenda going on here as well, and not just with Harry. The fact is that the gutter media of this country only want to talk about what they perceive to be the big 6 clubs. They are not interested in any other clubs and would be more than happy to see the rest of the Premier League fold. Sky/ The Sun/Talk Sport are the absolute worst for this.

The bias towards clubs like Man Utd, in the media, is so obvious it is embarrasing. The double standards are shocking and journalists should be ashamed of the guff they write and broadcast.

As to this transfer saga frankly we should just come out and publicly state, in a press conference, that unless the offer meets all our requirements, both in value and in structure, by 5pm tonight then there will be no further dealing in this matter.

Frankly if Harry and his agent don't like it then stuff them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

Agree completely. There is a media agenda going on here as well, and not just with Harry. The fact is that the gutter media of this country only want to talk about what they perceive to be the big 6 clubs. They are not interested in any other clubs and would be more than happy to see the rest of the Premier League fold. Sky/ The Sun/Talk Sport are the absolute worst for this.

The bias towards clubs like Man Utd, in the media, is so obvious it is embarrasing. The double standards are shocking and journalists should be ashamed of the guff they write and broadcast.

As to this transfer saga frankly we should just come out and publicly state, in a press conference, that unless the offer meets all our requirements, both in value and in structure, by 5pm tonight then there will be no further dealing in this matter.

Frankly if Harry and his agent don't like it then stuff them.

I admire your passion and zeal! :scarf: In reality, that could backfire spectacularly!

Highly unlikely we'll get a domestic replacement for Maguire if he goes with barely any time left in the window, not unless it's a player a team can afford to lose. Much easier to replace from abroad who still have 5 weeks of the transfer window left.

16 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

We receive £80m

We pay.

Lewis Dunk £45m

Hull 15% £12m

Fee paid £17m

No it would mean we have a 45m center back  gratis and 9 m in the bank ( Hulls  15% is the difference not the whole fee ) 

not bad business I would say

I reckon there will be something today. If he is going to go, get it done, move on. If it drags on into next week, its not helpful.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I reckon there will be something today. If he is going to go, get it done, move on. If it drags on into next week, its not helpful.

But it requires Man Utd to increase their bid by over 25% and although it's all brinkmanship I just don't see them doing it until the very last minute. That is likely to be early next week.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

But it requires Man Utd to increase their bid by over 25% and although it's all brinkmanship I just don't see them doing it until the very last minute. That is likely to be early next week.

Always a tricky one.

The club that stands to lose the most (From a footballing perspective) is us, no question. The later in the window, the more we are hit.

Do we know if Harry has categorically said he does want to go to Utd?

Sure it just have been posted, but guess I missed it amongst then "information" :blink: