Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

6 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I can't believe that Brighton might be paying that for a Championship defender, Deary me. 

Your last two league games were a measly draw against Huddersfield and a (home!) loss against Cardiff, who both had Championship-level defenses and were promptly relegated. So maybe hold off a bit before you criticise players at that level, because your lot weren't good enough to get past them lol

Edited by Xen
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thecarrickfan said:

We won't be paying that, We'll pay less than that in my opinion.

For once you're correct, you WILL be paying less. Zero, in fact, as you won't be purchasing him at all.

In my opinion.

• Like 2

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

Be in the 80-90m I would guess though. Ridiculing championship players is pretty poor form, doubly so as I you just bought on for 17m (Coincidentally what you could have paid for Maguire if you had a decent scouting setup)

• Haha 1

Manchester United are essentially our direct competition. I honestly think clubs like Everton, Wolves, West Ham have very much closed the gap in terms of performance levels. I wouldn’t be amazed to see united finish 7th or 8th this coming season.

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Manchester United are essentially our direct competition. I honestly think clubs like Everton, Wolves, West Ham have very much closed the gap in terms of performance levels. I wouldn’t be amazed to see united finish 7th or 8th this coming season.

9th or 10th, maybe even 11th... 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Daniel James wasn't overpriced though, He had a year left on his Swansea contract. 

18mill for a winger that hasn't exactly ripped up the championship with only 1 year left on his contract isn't over paying?

80mill for Englands first choice Centre Back with premier league experience and 3 or 4 (cant remember off the top of my head) left on his contract from a club that doesn't want / need to sell is overpriced?

I think you my friend are an ostrich.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Someone please ban this idiot. Offers nothing to the forum and discussion. Just a self entitled united fan on a Leicester forum.

11 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

You Ed Woodwood? Sound like Ed Woodwood. And that my friend is why you will start the season with Jones and Smalling at CB next Sunday.

4 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Someone please ban this idiot. Offers nothing to the forum and discussion. Just a self entitled united fan on a Leicester forum.

Probably born in Leicester and lives about 5 mins from the KP.

Edited by VIKTOR-LE5

5 minutes ago, frany104 said:

He clearly needs to be more like me and @urban.spaceman - self entitled foxes on a Utd forum :thumbup:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I'd rather see them in 18th, 19th or 20th. That would feel almost as good as when we won the league.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1