Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

48 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

If the only criteria of a good defender is the ability to defend and to organise a defence then Morgan is our best defender by a long way.

Trouble is his legs have completely gone.

Our all round best central defender is Harry Maguire and that's why he's touted for a world record transfer fee.

A perversely roundabout way of saying Evans is our best defender.

4 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

I can only tell you what I know my friend. I work very closely with the club and like you, I am also a fan. Through working in the UK and abroad (all football based) you create contacts (the real ITKs) and they share info. It’s mainly accurate at the time.

I was told by a very good source that YT was keen to stay and he did.

I have been told by another extremely reliable source that contact, including prospective wages, was made with Dennis Praet ( not an official bid, but contact with agent or agent contact with us... he is looking fir a move).

I know we are looking for another winger and Perez is not that winger. We have made enquiries to clubs and agents during this window.

As for Harry, I know as much as you. There isn’t a bid close to our requirements (at time of typing!) and therefore he is a Leicester player and will get his head down and play. He isn’t unhappy. 

I was told that the deadline was Sunday just gone, but who knows. 

Ive also been told that Tarkowski is the replacement of choice and then Dunk. Burnley and Brighton aware. 

All things I have been told/I have asked about/ I have worked out, based on discussions with those in the game, linked with said players and clubs. I am aiming to help and not lead people on....but it gets difficult when people get personal.

Im off to cry into my Andros Townsend pillow.  

When you are in that dark place, just remember you are not alone. If you can think to yourself that for just one small moment in time, that you, yes you just could one day be a fat spanish waiter, then this could all be yours

image.jpeg.4982d6bca5af4ee975241dae79105a50.jpeg

Stay strong, and reach for those stars :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Bit of an assumption here as  Brighton have signed Clarke from Portsmouth and had Balogun in back-up as well for a period. As well as Dan Burn being there. Brighton have been playing three centre backs with Potter in charge. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

2 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

So...

United sign Maguire

We sign Dunk

Brighton sign Webster

and Clark either signs for Bristol City or can’t cope with the three signings and just leaves Newcastle for no apparent reason! It isn’t clear. 

He gets so excited by the 3 signings he masturbates himself into a coma. Or something. 

Edited by AllGoneTitsSchlupp
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

By definition that's exactly what you're going to get in the transfer section of the forum. If it bothers you (weirdo alert) why not stick to the main area of the forum where done deals are announced?

I ain’t leaving, it’s starting to get exciting now.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Woah, woah, woah.

£25m for Adam Webster? ****ing hell.

Maybe we should sign him. Let in five against Palace the other day so he’d suit us to a T

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

The arrogance is outstanding from you. 

Give him a break. He is a Man Utd fan, arrogance is genetic.

Oh and @Thecarrickfan - this is why you didn`t buy Maguire for 17m given the chance!

Edited by Dahnsouff