Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

5 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

But that's nothing new. We were always in control...it's Man Utd that is the problem. They are the ones messing about. Man City enquired, named their price that they want to pay and we said no and they moved on. Why haven't Man Utd. No one is forcing them to pay it. If they don't like it, then they need to move on!! They are such a poorly ran club!!

The reason Man Utd haven't moved on is Maguire's agent is a Man U fan and he wants him there.

47 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We hold all the power...

I try to avoid SSN these days. Should I know who these people are?

They look like 4 well-dressed commuters who've been dragged in to give their opinion on something they have only a vague idea of.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I try to avoid SSN these days. Should I know who these people are?

They look like 4 well-dressed commuters who've been dragged in to give their opinion on something they have only a vague idea of.

A bit like a micro version of Foxes Talk then (apart from the well dressed bit of course!)

25 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Di Marzio has said that we've agreed a fee with you for Harry Maguire. 

The turmoil you must go through multiple times a day during the transfer windows if you honestly believe every single one of these posts. It's agony

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Di Marzio has said that we've agreed a fee with you for Harry Maguire. 

But all the proven reliable sources are saying that the clubs remain apart on the valuation. I'd be very surprised if this transfer happens now.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I’ll have you know I’m dressed in Tops and Tails and have sent Nanny to get my bowler hat.

I always assumed that is how you dress anyway. But one man cannot drag an entire forum's average smartness up!

Do you have a monocle and a cane?

8 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I always assumed that is how you dress anyway. But one man cannot drag an entire forum's average smartness up!

Do you have a monocle and a cane?

Mind your own business.

(the dog swallowed the monocle and the cane reminded me too much of Kane)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

The reason Man Utd haven't moved on is Maguire's agent is a Man U fan and he wants him there.

The reason Man Utd haven't moved on is Maguire's agent is a money fan and he wants him there to line his pockets.

Don't kid yourself that agents push for players to move to their favourite club - they try and broker deals with whoever will give them the biggest payday. Maguire is their biggest-name client and an £80+m transfer could net them a serious signing on fee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

It’s a shame but for the this kind of money it’s ridiculous to turn down. Hopefully we can improve our team with some decent signings similar to how Liverpool used the Coutinho/Suarez funds.

What's a shame? It looks like Man Utd are unwilling to meet our valuation.

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

It’s a shame but for the this kind of money it’s ridiculous to turn down. Hopefully we can improve our team with some decent signings similar to how Liverpool used the Coutinho/Suarez funds.

I disagree - to be in a position to turn down such a huge amount of money is amazing. We’re showing our strength and serious ambition by refusing to bow down and accept a lower fee. Just for that reason I hope we point blank refuse to do a deal now even if they offer double what we wanted.

• Like 1

I dont care about any of this.. im watching a review of the season 15/16 on Optus sport... just seen us beating sunderland and tears in Claudio's eyes, he knew then :)

"dilly ding, dilly dong"

• Thanks 1

So, if I understand correctly, the options on Carrick are :-

a) he is a kid - if so, leave the kid alone.

b) He is an older troll - in which case he has had loads of bites and must be feeling pretty smug.

Either way, he aint come on this forum and said that Leicester are poo - just posted some poor twitter tweets.

Have no problem with him at all. Seen a lot worse by Leicester fans on other teams forums.

Edited by Barwell Fox
  • Like 2