Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

I've said we should keep him all along but I've got to be honest, I'd love it if Man City swooped in right now and paid the £85m-£90m while United are trying to figure out how to pay the fee over 25 years.lol

42 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

And yet he envies and craves what we have an currently are right now. They're an absolute shambles atm. Have been since Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill left them. They know their owners are just money grabbing conmen who aren't actually interested in glory, just the money making process of the global brand. They've never paid off the debt which could have been achieved years ago but they won't and instead just pick up the profits. Compared to our owners right now who have in the 10 years have done so much to build us into something great and equal something they have done so many times and more recently than them, becoming Champions of England. 

The fact that they covet Maguire so much is because they also know their recruitment policy is a joke also. They've barely signed anyone decent in years. Splashed out on Pogba needlessly and expensively despite him being an academy product for them, for his branding. Otherwise it's money mercenaries like Sanchez who they'll get in but also for the name and branding, despite Arsenal doing fuch with him, Man Utd thought it was a good deal to pay him exorbitant wages too. 

Compared us in using our sense and trusting scouts, wisely building something and taking the gambles no other teams did, hence we've been able to buy the likes of Maguire, Maddison, Tielemans, Pereira, Ndidi etc and we've been doing it for years now Vardy, Mahrez and Kante. It's something that they don't have anymore and can't achieve. They envious for our stability despite last year in devastatingly tragic circumstances, the club rallied together with the fans and the show of support from all over the World showed us and everyone else the respect we had earned globally for being everyone's second team for a short spell.

This is what the likes of Man Utd want to destabilise in the smaller clubs. The ability to build something bigger and better than them is frightening and that's why they always crow on about a top 4 or 6 and always want a bigger slice of the pie. But Man Utd and Arsenal no longer are what they once built themselves upon. And the money that we get now is so ridiculous that the bullying days of yore no longer exist. Unlike before where it was snap your hand off money, we can tell them we're not selling! And it's not something they're used to. They can do it against other big clubs like Real and Inter because it's part of the game. But Leicester? Yes, Leicester. We and a lot more teams now can go and them all to get stuffed and that we don't need the money.

It is truly a time to be alive when in the near 30 years of the Premier League we can now tell the giants of the game to get stuffed and have them envy our team and want what we have.

This is what it means to be the big boys now, people. To have these top teams want our players and us not being resigned to have to sell to try and use the money to spend on others.

Fuch me! 

They want to be like us so much again it's killing them all inside. 

The real Man U supporters must be sick of the worldwide plastics

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frany104 said:

Someone please ban this idiot. Offers nothing to the forum and discussion. Just a self entitled united fan on a Leicester forum.

Has anyone else noticed how similar Thracian and Thecarrickfan sound?

Edited by norwichfox

15 minutes ago, murphy said:

Truth lol

Read it again.

I think you meant to say two paragraphs of assumptions, conjecture and invective.

What do I need to read again? Man U fans trying to pretend they still have the pull they had when they were a good club compared to the poor one they have become? Nothing last forever, enjoy it while you can, we certainly will

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

Di Marzio has said that we've agreed a fee with you for Harry Maguire. 

Yet Di Marzio has been awful this window and this isn`t the first time he has said the same. Trust Percy or very few others, certainly not Di Marzio.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yet Di Marzio has been awful this window and this isn`t the first time he has said the same. Trust Percy or very few others, certainly not Di Marzio.

And yet if it does ever happen people will point to this as evidence of his incredible sources. It's amazing how some people can be wrong 100 times for every time they are right and maintain credibility.

3 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

lol how old are you mate?

You seem to believe everything you read. 

Why on earth would an Italian website be the first to break a story between an English player and two English clubs? You really think they would have the inside scoop ahead of every news outlet here?

There is no change, or new bids. He trains normally and plays on Friday.

1 minute ago, LinekersApples said:

Let’s see how this pans out...

Maybe I should have limited my statement to PL to PL transfers, you guerilla transfer jockey :thumbup:

44 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We hold all the power...

But that's nothing new. We were always in control...it's Man Utd that is the problem. They are the ones messing about. Man City enquired, named their price that they want to pay and we said no and they moved on. Why haven't Man Utd. No one is forcing them to pay it. If they don't like it, then they need to move on!! They are such a poorly ran club!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

What do I need to read again? Man U fans trying to pretend they still have the pull they had when they were a good club compared to the poor one they have become? Nothing last forever, enjoy it while you can, we certainly will

Clearly you don't even know which post you were referencing which must be a tad embarrassing for you.

The post which you called 'the truth' which was not posted by our Man U guest.  Read it again. 

Or not ... whatever.  

15 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

And John Percy has said nothing has changed. I know who I'm tending to believe, and it's the guy who gets things correct.