Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

7 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Someone please ban this idiot. Offers nothing to the forum and discussion. Just a self entitled united fan on a Leicester forum.

Novelty value maybe  ...     surprised there aren't a few more on here tbh ...    :)

24 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

We won't be paying that, We'll pay less than that in my opinion.

If we want £90m pal then we won’t sell for less. Harry doesn’t seem the kind of person to push for a deal.

Your big, mighty club need to either pay the fee required or fvck off. Simple situation.

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Maybe. The important thing is that we know he's not from Manchester. He's embarrassed about that fact, and that's why he won't tell us where he's from. He knows as well as us that he's a turncoat, depriving his home town club of support to give it to a giant club he has no real association with. He's a reverse Robin Hood, stealing from the poor to give to the rich. He has a need to feel successful, and looks down his nose at clubs he sees as beneath 'his'.

What's the best he can hope to get out of following a club like Man Utd? What would it feel like to arbitrarily pick them as 'your' team, and see them win the Champion's League? It's hardly overachieving, is it? He'll never know what it feels like to follow his home town club through years and years of struggling through the dark days of battling against relegation from the 2nd tier, finally falling to an all-time low of the 3rd tier, then just a few years later, becoming the English champions - something no sane person in the world would have thought possible. I pity him. He's scammed himself.

I know it's fun poking fun at Man U, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the line.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

If the only criteria of a good defender is the ability to defend and to organise a defence then Morgan is our best defender by a long way.

Trouble is his legs have completely gone.

Our all round best central defender is Harry Maguire and that's why he's touted for a world record transfer fee.

Morgan Is not a good organiser IMO. It wasn't until Huth joined that our defence looked solid and well managed. Similarly when Maguire and Morgan play together, we look more vulnerable in defence. Evans rarely gets caught out of position, hence why Morgan has to dive in with blocks, as his initially positioning is poor. For a big man, Wes gets beaten far too easily in the air, mainly through being out of position or not quick enough in thought. He was guilty of being beaten a number of times last season, which led to opposition goals. I'm not slating Morgan and he has performed well for us during his time here, but he does have limitations. Maguire is good at what he does and I really want him to be part of what we are building, but out of all the players that we could lose for big money, Harry will be missed the least.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Maybe. The important thing is that we know he's not from Manchester. He's embarrassed about that fact, and that's why he won't tell us where he's from. He knows as well as us that he's a turncoat, depriving his home town club of support to give it to a giant club he has no real association with. He's a reverse Robin Hood, stealing from the poor to give to the rich. He has a need to feel successful, and looks down his nose at clubs he sees as beneath 'his'.

What's the best he can hope to get out of following a club like Man Utd? What would it feel like to arbitrarily pick them as 'your' team, and see them win the Champion's League? It's hardly overachieving, is it? He'll never know what it feels like to follow his home town club through years and years of struggling through the dark days of battling against relegation from the 2nd tier, finally falling to an all-time low of the 3rd tier, then just a few years later, becoming the English champions - something no sane person in the world would have thought possible. I pity him. He's scammed himself.

That feeling that all true Leicester fans felt when we won the premier league title was more satisfying than what plastic Manure fans could feel after 100 title wins. It was pure joy.

No plastic that affiliates themselves with a so called 'big' club could ever feel that, and for me that is what supporting your club should feel like.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nettle said:

I tell you what Harry has recovered well from the shits because it normally takes a couple of days to get over it. Also if he's got a bug and it's not food related should he not stay away for a bit longer?

I thought that, 48 hours after the last symptoms is the NHS guidance.

1 hour ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Daniel James wasn't overpriced though, He had a year left on his Swansea contract. 

Bloody hell, you’ve just proved to me you know close to nothing... if you’ve got a year left that’s when you get a good deal, not pay over. Is that simple enough for you. Some of the sh*t that comes from you, I’m starting to believe your Ed Woodward!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Bloody hell, you’ve just proved to me you know close to nothing... if you’ve got a year left that’s when you get a good deal, not pay over. Is that simple enough for you. Some of the sh*t that comes from you, I’m starting to believe your Ed Woodward!! 

I'm not Ed Woodward, And we've not overpaid for Daniel James, if it was Spurs or Liverpool that signed Daniel James, You would be saying something different.

14 minutes ago, nettle said:

I tell you what Harry has recovered well from the shits because it normally takes a couple of days to get over it. Also if he's got a bug and it's not food related should he not stay away for a bit longer?

Has he been to twinlakes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, nettle said:

6 minutes ago, pleatout said:

I thought that, 48 hours after the last symptoms is the NHS guidance.

Can't believe we're talking about the science of getting over the shits on a transfer thread :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I can't believe that Brighton might be paying that for a Championship defender, Deary me. 

I can't believe you picked a "big team" to support without any previous connection. Deary me.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

John Percy swooping in and silencing the non-descript random European journo's. You love to see it

I mentioned last night it was odd that foreign journalists were so confident of a story featuring an English player and two English clubs.

That doesn't usually happen.

• Like 2

Would be a good move of the club, this week to put out a statement clarifying his future. Something along the lines of, no acceptable bid has come in, focussed on the new season, wont be leaving us this summer blah blah!!

Put an end to it. We told them the price, they didn't pay it. Time for everyone to move on.

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Can't believe we're talking about the science of getting over the shits on a transfer thread :D

Really?  Where have you been?

We've been talking shit for weeks.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1