Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 minute ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I'm not Ed Woodward, And we've not overpaid for Daniel James, if it was Spurs or Liverpool that signed Daniel James, You would be saying something different.

No I seriously wouldn’t. How can you say you’ve not over paid when Leeds literally agreed a deal 6 months before for half the price?! :crylaugh:

let me get my violin out because you poor old Utd fans get targeted... in-fact why don’t you all drop these huge ego’s & notice your team is slipping & they’re slipping quick. I don’t want to be to harsh because it’s clear your a kid, but do yourself a favour save yourself the abuse n go back to your Utd forums.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, manders86 said:

Would be a good move of the club, this week to put out a statement clarifying his future. Something along the lines of, no acceptable bid has come in, focussed on the new season, wont be leaving us this summer blah blah!!

Put an end to it. We told them the price, they didn't pay it. Time for everyone to move on.

Clubs don't publish official statements about transfer rumours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, manders86 said:

Would be a good move of the club, this week to put out a statement clarifying his future. Something along the lines of, no acceptable bid has come in, focussed on the new season, wont be leaving us this summer blah blah!!

Put an end to it. We told them the price, they didn't pay it. Time for everyone to move on.

If ... and I realize this is an if ... Maguire is staying, and he and LCFC know he's staying, and this is just a self-generating media storm, it is actually in the club's best interest that it keeps headlining the news. You want your club being mentioned every day, you want it to seem like there is "big club" interest in your club ... As long as everyone in the organization knows it's just media buzz.

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I mentioned last night it was odd that foreign journalists were so confident of a story featuring an English player and two English clubs.

That doesn't usually happen.

Everyone just trying to get there name in somehow. They know the amount of people following the Maguire saga, so by putting there name out there gaining a few followers. 

3 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Alexa... Play 'Sade - Smooth Operator' 

"I am sorry, I cannot find any track called Smooth Operator on Spotify"

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Or...and here's a novel idea, we could collectively agree not to single someone out for abuse.

Isn't it funny, this herd mentality?  when one turns we all turn.

I say 'funny', what I really mean is pathetic.

Bollocks, he deserves all he gets.

Go on a rivals site you should expect shit bombs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Or...and here's a novel idea, we could collectively agree not to single someone out for abuse.

Isn't it funny, this herd mentality?  when one turns we all turn.

I say 'funny', what I really mean is pathetic.

Would agree with this sentiment. Might pick the guy up for posts I don`t agree with, but other fans should be welcome as it provides a sound boarding for our own tribalistic opinions.:thumbup:

• Like 2

Could be a load of rubbish but a coworker reckons he has a mate who works in United's medical staff and that he's heard the hold up is how much cash up front we want. Apparently we want £80M with £72M up front.

No idea if my coworker is winding me up because he's a United fan, but there you go.

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Could be a load of rubbish but a coworker reckons he has a mate who works in United's medical staff and that he's heard the hold up is how much cash up front we want. Apparently we want £80M with £72M up front.

No idea if my coworker is winding me up because he's a United fan, but there you go.

:thumbup:

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would agree with this sentiment. Might pick the guy up for posts I don`t agree with, but other fans should be welcome as it provides a sound boarding for our own tribalistic opinions.:thumbup:

I agree with this, but I just can't imagine signing up to a smaller club's forum to try to wind people up about taking their player. Seems a bit odd.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We hold all the power...

That whole discussion, was about info we already knew and repeating each-other. Seriously grasping at straws. Sky sports.. what a joke they have become now.

• Like 1

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I agree with this, but I just can't imagine signing up to a smaller club's forum to try to wind people up about taking their player. Seems a bit odd.

Not sure he is just winding people up. Maybe he just is not particularly articulate?

11 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Bollocks, he deserves all he gets.

Go on a rivals site you should expect shit bombs.

Just because some behave like tw*ts with supporters from other teams doesn't mean that we should. I personally find him mildly amusing and tbh he never crossed the line. He just posts shit from twitter/internet that goes his way, just like some of us do.

Put him on ignore if he rubs you the wrong way .

Edited by That_Dude
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Simoken said:

That whole discussion, was about info we already knew and repeating each-other. Seriously grasping at straws. Sky sports.. what a joke they have become now.

Do these prats actually get paid for this bolox ...   

• Like 2