Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

As long as we have a buy back clause I'm not bothered. Let him go and play some games to prove himself then we'll buy him back for £50m when we get in the champions League next year. 

That's probably what's caused all the delay. 

Guest Cujek
37 minutes ago, Ben. said:

It’s came to the point where I just want us to reject any bid, firstly because it’s late in the window and throws our preparation off, but mainly just to watch Utd crumble in even further embarrassing desperation.

Beats me as to why they never had any back-up targets lined up in the first place but now they’ve focused in solely on Maguire along with the help of Sky Sports and this whole media merry-go-round, if they don’t get him their gonna look like absolute clowns (if they didn’t already). I’d just love it we left them squirming in self pity.

If he does sign for them they look like absolute desperate clowns. 

Either outcome they lose we win. 

Either we get 90 million quid, or we keep Maguire. 

They either get a player, paying well over the odds and look stupid for doing so, or they look stupid as they can't even sign a lowley little Leicester player. 

Dick heads

42 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Dunno, maybe he bought into the idea that the club could be going places. I think you’ve been hanging round on that Utd forum too much.

Or he knew that a good half a season wouldn't be enough to attract the big fish, so he decided to stay in a club known for their ambitions and their youth policy, playing good football under Rodgers, getting a guaranteed place in the starting XI,and the much wanted exposure he didn't have at Monaco. Granted he could be the odd one who would spend his whole career at our club, realistically it would be a wonder if we got a hold on him for more than two seasons. If he plays like he did the last season, that is.

Maguire is older and already got the publicity, hence the 90M price tag. His career's one step ahead of Youri's, that's why he wouldn't say no to MU. Even if they're not doing well at the moment, they won't stay out of the title challenge or the CL for very long. Him being part of the turn-around could also be an incentive and I don't even want to start about the financial bonus. 

Just my take on it.

Edited by That_Dude

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

went fishing... replied that it’s not just about the fee it’s how it’s structured and we don’t want to wait years for a payment based on champions league qualification 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This contradicts a lot of reports.

If it's is £70m with add ons then that just emphasises they've not taken on what we've been saying and dictating 

Utd are having a right mare in this transfer window lollol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

went fishing... replied that it’s not just about the fee it’s how it’s structured and we don’t want to wait years for a payment based on champions league qualification 

Make them bite. Throw the rod in and catch a big beauty.

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

Does anyone know how this reported 80m offer was structured?

8 minutes ago, MPH said:

Also went to have a nose on The Caf - seems its broken. Oh dear. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

This point I see, but its a two way street, what if he thinks "F**k, I don`t want to hang around the clock tower all my life!"

Agree.  It’s about getting the balance right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I can't believe we're rapidly approaching the 400 pages mark and there has only been 1 sub-par bid and Kaveh at Sky talking nonsense!

Foxestalk has hit its peak! Time to close the forum down lads.