Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

This is more than money now.

We wasn’t interested in their money or games before now but at the last stage it’s about principle.

I was always of the opinion that I didn’t want him to go but I f he went he went at this stage I’ll be pissed off. It’s too late.

I question our ambition if we cave in now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

It will be interesting to see if this is the case.

But to be fair anyone who thinks that this transfer is not happening is naive. Personally I believe that this transfer has always been happening (a small part of me wishes it wasn't though) and we've just played the best game we can to get the most money we can.

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

The only way I'd sell Harry now is if Brendan feels his heads gone and his heart isn't in it at Leicester. If Brendan feels Harry will be fine then tell them £90m up front or get fu*ked! 

So you advocating selling harry behind rodgers back for 90m?

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

We wasn’t interested in their money or games before now but at the last stage it’s about principle.

I was always of the opinion that I didn’t want him to go but I f he went he went at this stage I’ll be pissed off. It’s too late.

It's not too late if we get in an excellent replacement and also add to that a marquee signing.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

It’s all good Matt. We will have Dunk in to save the day before the season starts.

1 minute ago, Micky said:

To add, this doesn't mean that the transfer is definitely happening.

There must be some movement on it, though. He's played against all the lower teams and now, a week before the season in our toughest friendly, he doesn't play. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

So you advocating selling harry behind rodgers back for 90m?

That wouldn't happen. I'd be massively surprised if Top hasn't had regular input from Rodgers regarding Maguire's attitude 

6 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

So when Brendan said after the first pre-season friendly ‘there’ll be a cut off date obviously’, it seems he was either mistaken, or the date was set ludicrously close to the window.

Disappointed all round.

Very disappointed in the club if they sell this late in the window, stabbing the manager in the back.

• Like 1

If they've not tabled a bid more than 70m then I can't understand why he's being left out.

We've handled everything about this transfer so well so far - we shouldn't buckle under the pressure at the last minute. It's fine if we sell - but it must be on our terms at the price we stipulate.

Otherwise he's still our player and he's not put in a transfer request so he should play.