Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Just now, SheppyFox said:

I’ve always been told the acceptable figure was £85m. Things have changed now so even that wouldn’t tempt me.

They have themselves to blame. They've been given the price all summer, we want x amount. Of course should that get near to the deadline we'll want a higher fee. As BR alluded to with the deadline in transfers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Yeah that's what I mean. Brendan hasn't left those problems at Celtic to find the same problems here.

The manager and the board will most certainly be on the same page and given their experience in dealing with these situations before, I'm confident we're not going to lose out, whatever happens.

Agreed. Top has learned a lot. Brendan has a wealth of experience to call upon. In Woodward and Man Utd they'll recognise a desperate club with an unconvincing muppet in charge, I feel a little bit sorry for Ole. We don't need to sell and I'm sure it will only happen if Top and Brendan jointly agree that it is in the best interests of the club as a whole, I feel quite confident that they're singing from the same hymn sheet and that is partly why Brendan came. I think the overall vision and project genuinely excites him.

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Because it’s funny to watch their meltdown?

calm down Hank, have a snickers :dunno:

its not funny its annoying

if you want to spend your time subjecting yourself to halfwits views cool

Maybe create a thread with them all in there, to give people the choice to see them

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

its not funny its annoying

if you want to spend your time subjecting yourself to halfwits views cool

Maybe create a thread with them all in there, to give people the choice to see them

Tbf it's not like we need this thread to discuss the transfer so may as well do something with it.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Also, 

BECAUSE WE WON’T LET THEM GET THEIR OWN WAY. 

Why has that daft w*nker got a blue tick? 

He’s just gutted he can’t Hafiz own way. 

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ah man. My dislike for them sort of tailed off at bit as they got a bit shitter. But **** me I’d happily see that horrible club go bust tomorrow - the scummiest of scum. And to think we get blokes on here who have wanted them to do well in Europe because they’re the English club? No chance. I wish them nothing but absolute poverty and misery 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Harry Maguire has been left out of Leicester's squad for Friday's friendly with Atalanta due to the ongoing uncertainty over his future.

Maguire held talks with Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers today and it was mutually agreed that the defender will miss the final pre-season friendly, at the King Power Stadium.

Manchester United are targeting the England international but have got nowhere near Leicester's asking price, which is understood to be £85 million plus add-ons which will take the final fee to £90 million.

United are yet to up their offer from £70 million, which was tabled last month, and are facing an anxious final week of the transfer window as they bid to land the 26-year old.

Leicester believe that leaving Maguire out of the squad is the best solution for both parties as he is not in the right frame of mind, due to the speculation over a move before deadline day. 

The east Midlands club are also mindful that Friday's game against the Serie A club is their final work-out before the Premier League opener at home to Wolves.

Edited by brucey