Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

People are saying they're happy with £80m but they're not offering that!! 

The article also states he's frustrated, having acted so professionally throughout, but let's be honest, he's skipped media day and the key warm up game. I've seen more professional to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Agree on Chilwell and Ricardo but Evans was a bit dodgy at the start. Definitely no worse than Evans though. 

Evans was poor for I think one half against Wolves (and he was worse than poor, he was a shambles) but other than that I thought he was bar the odd mistake (which every defender in the world makes the odd one) he was very solid pretty much all season. The catch with Evans of course is his age but I think he's got another 2/3 years at this level yet. Maguire was a bit disappointing last season.

I see this a different way, leaving Harry out of tomorrow's squad was the club's idea not Harry's. 

Think about it we are expecting another bid this week and they may meet the asking price. Last thing the club or Harry want is an injury in this scenario.

But more importantly, as others have said, if he does go we need more time for cags and Evans to play together. 

Leave Harry on the bench and you can imagine the media circus. Better let the squad concentrate on the task at hand and slot Harry back in if he stays. 

The only thing it really tells me is we are preparing for the season opener in case he does go. 

Let's chill out, enjoy tomorrow and see what happens. It's still need to stump up a huge amount of cash for this to go through.

If he signs for them and plays for them at the King Power Stadium, it'll either be hilarious or pain-staking to watch him play against LCFC..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

ER, NO.

Not playing to avoid any injury risks.

Damaged goods and all that.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of another "conspiracy" theory. 

The article states he has told BR that he is not in the right frame of mind to play.

Maybe I'll phone work in the morning and tell them I'm not in the right frame of

mind to come in.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how much he is on per week and what he would earn at manu?

There is a good vibe at at lesta now.

Utd will be another sh1tshow next year.

Face it... the money for maguire and his agent (who is his agent btw?) Is driving this... and that's sad...

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

The article states he has told BR that he is not in the right frame of mind to play.

Maybe I'll phone work in the morning and tell them I'm not in the right frame of

mind to come in.

All this worry about harry means that i am not in the right frame of mind to cope with a shift tomorrow.... good job i am incarcerated 

20 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Sounds like he has gone on strike lads 

If that's true (and it's a big if) then he can **** off and he needs selling. Would be a shame if so. Certainly would be going without the fans best wishes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Does anyone know how much he is on per week and what he would earn at manu?

There is a good vibe at at lesta now.

Utd will be another sh1tshow next year.

Face it... the money for maguire and his agent (who is his agent btw?) Is driving this... and that's sad...

Could probably double what he's on now, whatever it is tbf. 

Edited by LC/FC

4 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

mind to come in.

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

I'm going to ring into work tomorrow and tell my boss, "I'm not in the right frame of mind," see how it pans out.

What! Literally as I was typing! :angry: