Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Getting over £80m would represent great business. As much as I wouldn’t want to lose him that’s a huge sum of money for someone I think we can afford to lose.

i wouldn’t buy a replacement. I’d stick with soyuncu and use Morgan/benkovic as back up. 

Use the money on a world class winger and squad centre mid 

7 minutes ago, Max Power said:

If they do meet the price in the next seven days we won’t have had much practice with Soyuncu and Evans as a pair so may as well play them together for the final pre season game. 

Farquaar isn't a ready made replacement for Maguire. 

Can't see Slabhead being allowed to leave unless there's an immediate replacement lined up... Bit like the Drinkwater / Silva transfer. 

.. And that worked out really well. 

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

It's not biased revisionism about how he ranks amongst our defenders last year. Evans, Chilwell and Ricardo were all better.

Concur. Evans drove him to school, schooled him and made him clean his boots at the end of every match day. 

Maguire is overrated.

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

I'm so torn over this transfer.......

As my missis works for sky bet and I'm not sure whether to leave her for her 2.5% involvement with sky or find out if it's all bullsh*t and he's staying :ph34r:

In all seriousness, any world record fee up front would be great business. 

Can you settle something for us?

Who actually owns SkyBet?

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can you settle something for us?

Who actually owns SkyBet?

Betstars. All of their contracts change over next year to bet stars contracts so literally have a few shares and that's it. She says there no links. 

Edited by North Leeds Fox

2 hours ago, jeffschlupp said:

A huge week for Rudkin, Whelan and Top ahead.

If he goes you have got to go and get 2-3 players that will make us forget about him.

You can only play 11 players at once, what’s 2 or 3 extra players going to do

13 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's not biased revisionism about how he ranks amongst our defenders last year. Evans, Chilwell and Ricardo were all better.

Agree on Chilwell and Ricardo but Evans was a bit dodgy at the start. Definitely no worse than Evans though. 

20 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Am I the only one still confident he’s actually staying?

No I’m with you pal, no hard evidence from anywhere, club say he’s talked to Brendan about not playing and that’s ok for me.

Reading some of the shit on here can’t believe the amount of people that want him gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Imagine the damage you could do with an army of walshies. 

Pretty sure any game would be called off after 2 minutes due to the mass murders that have spontaneous occurred.