Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

33 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Where has this absolutely bullshit 50 million figure actually come from. Every time i see these 2 mentioned the price has gone up 5 million. It's like ft hysteria. 

Whatever the fee, the only critique I've seen of them has been based on the clubs they currently play for, by people who seem to have completely forgotten that we got Maguire from a relegated club.

I've no particular issue whether they're signed one way or another, but it's a joke that people don't think either of them are worth half of what we would get for Maguire if he left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

We’ve got the money we wanted but far too late in the window - this is not a good outcome ..... I would rather have got 10m less three weeks ago 

And how would you have coped without that 10 million some of you make me laugh like it’s your business or money 

I’m assuming he’s a gonna and unfortunately if so he will become a mere footnote in our history, remembered more for his own personal success whilst with us rather than actually achieving something for the club on the pitch. The protracted, painful tabloid led farewell has been noticeable because of Harry’s silence which let’s be fair, has been deafening with regards to his intent all summer. Harry, next time ‘all farewells should be sudden’ and preferably earlier in the transfer window. Now fcuk off and enjoy dealing with Luke Shaw’s frequent losses of concentration on your side of the pitch! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Just p**s off Sean if you are on FT on one of your parody / made up accounts, you've got right on my tits this whole transfer window. 

Love it when you talk dirty!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

So why are we leaving him out tomorrow? It makes no sense.

If they do meet the price in the next seven days we won’t have had much practice with Soyuncu and Evans as a pair so may as well play them together for the final pre season game. 

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

So why are we leaving him out tomorrow? It makes no sense.

Maybe he’s not in the right frame of mind because of all the talk of the transfer? or possibly the club know a deal is about to get done?

Time will tell...

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If they have finally matched an asking fee, we still are not obliged to accept.  Keeping Maguire out of circulation for the next friendly game is a way to deal with shocking timing from Manchester Utd.

As I said in the week, mull over the bid, keep Maguire out of circulation, and with 10 minutes of the window remaining, tell them it's a no.

It's still only noise.....

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Am I the only one still confident he’s actually staying?

Yes. Come on you've been on here long enough to know the rules. We all agree hes staying. Then an article from Percy and we all change our mind and foxestalk goes into meltdown. 

• Haha 1