Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Less presumption and attitude lol Frankie old son!

It depends very much on what BR thinks but if Benkovic isn't properly fit or needs another season on loan and Soyunco is considered cover but not a starter then yeah we'll be likely getting in a replacement - we would all I'm sure love one of them to be an immediate shoe in, but I'm yet to see definitive evidence that they'll get their opportunity or are definitely ready.

ahaha you are welcome:P

i think its more the fact you can see the talent in both Benko and Soyuncu(some might not think so on either), but like HM when he first came into the prem both are raw and will make mistakes, but even HM does now,  if/when HM does go id like to see one of them given a chance, as what was the point in actually getting them, it will just be another Kramaric thing, we buy dont give them a chance then they go and do it someone else and we sort of regret it(some might not say that abotu Kram tbf)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i think its more the fact you can see the talent in both Benko and Soyuncu(some might not think so on either), but like HM when he first came into the prem both are raw and will make mistakes, but even HM does now,  if/when HM does go id like to see one of them given a chance, as what was the point in actually getting them, it will just be another Kramaric thing, we buy dont give them a chance then they go and do it someone else and we sort of regret it(some might not say that abotu Kram tbf)

I agree, I'd love to see them given a chance but maybe BR may think that will be next year - they are still young and may need more time to adjust to the PL and a PL side wanting to finish at least top half... dunno, guess we'll find out if Maguire leaves.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trelleh said:

No. Its very unprofessional to include media transfer speculation on your own official site. Very low rent. :protest:

Might as well put a link to Merc on the lcfc site :D

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Not if it’s at the 11th hour and we can’t get a replacement ...

Exactly. It only looks like now we may finally be getting over the Drinkwater/Silva problems. Yes we got good money for Drinkwater but the knock on effect was a disaster. We need a decent amount of time to spend the Maguire money if he goes, well.

16 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No. Its very unprofessional to include media transfer speculation on your own official site. Very low rent. :protest:

Might as well put a link to Merc on the lcfc site :D

Or a link to Foxes Talk as that's where the Merc gets all it's stories from.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NGFox said:

Agreed, not becoming for Prem.Champions.If Maguire wants ManCity and they won't pay who would we take in a player plus money deal......Mahrez+20m,Foden+40m. 

Does Shaun Goater still play for them?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, NGFox said:

Agreed, not becoming for Prem.Champions.If Maguire wants ManCity and they won't pay who would we take in a player plus money deal......Mahrez+20m,Foden+40m. 

Good shout. I would deffo take Foden. If we don't get Tielemans we should put the cat amongst the pigeons and do to MCFC what they try to do to us.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

We play in Royal blue. 

Reading aren't called the Royals after the colour. 

I think they’re known as the Royals because they’re from Berkshire, wearing Royal Blue as a result. 

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

I think they’re known as the Royals because they’re from Berkshire, wearing Royal Blue as a result. 

Yes they are. Berkshire is the Royal County due to Windsor Castle. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

Players get "chances" every day in training. If a manager is continually unimpressed he's unlikely to give them first team game time.

I always think these conversations are more about giving US as chance to see if they are good enough, rather than the manager.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I think it's because they are inbred and a drain on the tax payer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I think it's because they are inbred and a drain on the tax payer.

Hey. Stop that. I live in Berkshire now. They don`t all have 6 fingers... (on every hand..)

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1