Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

18 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I should be too old to be bothered about kits. But ffs....blue and white, blue and white, blue and white....our facking colours are blue and white

Newcastle are not black and gold. West ham not claret, blue and gold. Arsenal not red and gold. Cov not sky blue and gold. Why are we a club that seems to ignore tradition?

West Ham, Newcastle and Arsenal have definitely had gold trim on their kits at some points so I’m not sure what this argument is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Love the checkered pattern but the gold ruins it. Makes it look cheap and tacky. 

Agreed. I don't even mind gold on the kits I just think that the white stripes look loads smarter

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nepa fox said:

If the family want to put their little touches to "their" kits. They have certainly earned the right. Quit your bitchin. They look good.

‘Their Kits’

No it’s not. We were here before and will be here long after they decide to sell us and move on.

Don’t let it be forgotten fans are the most important part of any club, never ever the owner/owners.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Waiting for the official announcement where they say something like they brought the gold back to honour Vichai and all the folk that have been crying about it go in to meltdown tripping over themselves to back track. 

This club has taken now almost literally everything from that family. If they want a bit of lucky gold on the kit, who ****ing cares? It's three brand stripes. 

You don't like it aesthetically? Your choice, fair play, everyone's different. You know that sponsorless anniversary kit everyone spuffs over or the one with the turquoise sash? Let you in on a secret, I think they both looked absolutely shit. 

But you don't like it out of some sort of principle because BuT wErE bLuE aNd WhItE herp derp derp then do just bore off. It's a one year cycle, mass produced, sweatshop sewn football kit. If the colours of the brand logo on it are the bedrock of your club's culture, I hate to break it to you, but your club doesn't have a culture. 

I've got to agree with you on this. The home kit had a touch of Sunday League about it and the away one was okay at best. A great idea, poorly executed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danizen said:

I've got to agree with you on this. The home kit had a touch of Sunday League about it and the away one was okay at best. A great idea, poorly executed.

Tbf they were like Burdda or Joma or something it's not a great surprise they were toss.