Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

8 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Like the white shorts that are with it?

lcfc-kit-white-gold-short-01.jpg

Omg too much gold on the shorts :yawn: funny thing about the people moaning about the gold is that it’s mainly the majority of people that can’t stand replicas lol 

As always, the GK kits are a dream. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Waiting for the official announcement where they say something like they brought the gold back to honour Vichai and all the folk that have been crying about it go in to meltdown tripping over themselves to back track. 

This club has taken now almost literally everything from that family. If they want a bit of lucky gold on the kit, who ****ing cares? It's three brand stripes. 

You don't like it aesthetically? Your choice, fair play, everyone's different. You know that sponsorless anniversary kit everyone spuffs over or the one with the turquoise sash? Let you in on a secret, I think they both looked absolutely shit. 

But you don't like it out of some sort of principle because BuT wErE bLuE aNd WhItE herp derp derp then do just bore off. It's a one year cycle, mass produced, sweatshop sewn football kit. If the colours of the brand logo on it are the bedrock of your club's culture, I hate to break it to you, but your club doesn't have a culture. 

You're right about the centenary kit. I still have mine and its shit.

If you're talking about the 2003 black Alliance and Leicester sponsered away kit with the sash, I quite liked that... :blush:

I quite like it, looks smart.

I'm not one to buy the shirt every season so I might get this one but I wouldn't blame anyone who has this seasons shirt for not buying it, there's not enough difference (apart from the Gold which I like)

White shorts :schmike:

Looks quite smart to be honest, I like the pattern as well to be fair. I think I might go full kit willy puller. Get myself some gold trim aviators and a gold hat to accessorise my look.

Maybe a half and half scalf when we play Wolves, yes then.

For those of you who are opting to pre-order the new shirt, it is worth noting the blow which has been squirreled away in the T's and C's:

Shirt personalisation will be available from 1st June 2019 as we want to give fans a true representation of what shirt/s our players will be wearing during the 2019/20 season. If you wish to have your shirt without the Bia Saigon sponsorship sleeve badge, please contact [email protected] with your order number.

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

White/gold shorts with a blue/gold shirt looks strange. They don't look like they are from the same kit.

Exactly. Really feels like gold has been shoehorned into this designed when white/blue trim would have looked so much better.

Still, white shorts.:wub:

• Like 1

Nevermind the video's editing style and the excessive use of fast cuts and that god-awful filter.

Why is everyone in it putting on that bloody serious look bordering on the verge of a shadow kill?

Btw, I like the checkered pattern. Looking forward to seeing the team wearing the new kit on Sunday.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1