Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Got that on the go as well.

West Indies bar Pollard was terrible. 

Think we'll win comfortably but didn't expect to lose so many wickets in doing so...

I've not got it on, but have seen updates. Is it just a shit wicket or what?

22 hours ago, MattP said:

Awesome day what a knock from Burns 

@David Guiza you could have a cracking day Sunday, crowd were mental today a thing guy dressed as Andre the Giant got carried out naked after throwing up.

The fans are lapping it up after the World Cup ein. Sunday sold out today 

Can't wait, just hope it's not ruined by Steve Smith batting for eternity! Tickets are in the Hollies too so should be a cracker! 

Bring on the Aussie collapse (but not too much of a collapse to make it a full day :ph34r:) and a solid England response! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, David Guiza said:

Can't wait, just hope it's not ruined by Steve Smith batting for eternity! Tickets are in the Hollies too so should be a cracker! 

Bring on the Aussie collapse (but not too much of a collapse to make it a full day :ph34r:) and a solid England response! 

He doesn't make mistakes. I don't like him at all, but he is an incredible cricketer - we are lucky the rest of them are so poor. I'm a bit drink taken - but I almost understand why he cheated. It must be very frustrating to be probably the best on the planet at your job and still lose. I don't hate him any more.

• Like 1

I still reckon Warner was the main culprit in it all (widely reported that he was). I get the feeling that a lot of the Aussie lads are a bit scared of him, and they’ll basically do as he says, and I don’t think Smith was any different in Cape Town. Smith knew it was wrong, but didn’t want to back down in front of Warner. Bancroft is just a ****ing idiot, put his reputation on the line to save face of two more senior blokes. If he had anything about him he’d either 1. Go to Boof and say Daz I’m not comfortable with what these blokes are doing and asking me to do, or 2. Tell them to piss off. 

He’ll never have a successful test career and his dismissals so far in this series have been criminal, his technique is appalling for an opening bat. 

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Need to stop this pissing about constantly trying to get the ball changed. All it's doing is letting the two batters know we're offering no threat. Just get on with it.

Frustrating me with all the pauses to check it. Australia did it a lot as well.

2 minutes ago, martyn said:

Can't see us chasing anything over 170.

Heard that 160+ has rarely been chased down in 4th innings.

19 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Australia favourites at this stage for me. Smith is just too good. 

Mh, probably not yet. The rest of the Australian batting line up is so meh on current form that they'll struggle to build up the lead they need if Smith doesn't repeat his first innings. 

I mean even as he gets to a hundred they'll probably only be about 150 ahead. 

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

We fancy a draw at this point?

Actually think that might be quite plausible.

Australia are going to have to bat the rest of the day to get a total they'll feel comfortable bowling at. If England can't then bat for a whole day, even if it is a last day with Lyon coming at them, they don't deserve the draw.