Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Newcastle (H) Match Thread

Good line up.

Soyuncu is unlucky to miss out though.

Good to see Albrighton back.

Newcastle are one of those teams who try and frustrate you, a game like this will tell us how hard Rodgers has worked on our attacking game.

I'll go with a 2-0 win.

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

If Evans is fit he should be playing. 

He’s easily our best cb at the moment 

Would say Maguire is our best centre half in my opinion, extremely influential on and off the ball. Not the best ‘defender’ though, Evans gets that title. However Evans needs to be managed correctly, because let’s be fair he’s pretty injury prone. Played twice (?) for NI in the international break so probably due a little rest. 

Confident in Morgan dealing with Rondon tonight, usually relishes these physical tussles with burly centre forwards. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

I think it's going to be a draw, Leicester find it hard to win on Fridays and Newcastle have never won on a Friday in the Premier league. 

Friday is a bogey day for both clubs in the EPL. 

Boo be gone with your foul mouth... Stop with this voodoo bloody rubbish lark. 

Friday is just another day and we win if we play better and lose if we dont (mostly) 

Feel free to link this too me IF we lose cuz im damn sure i will link it to you at 3.1 :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Boo be gone with your foul mouth... Stop with this voodoo bloody rubbish lark. 

Friday is just another day and we win if we play better and lose if we dont (mostly) 

Feel free to link this too me IF we lose cuz im damn sure i will link it to you at 3.1 :P 

I've got bets that Leicester will win 3-0, because we have beaten them a couple of times 3 nil, so in my analysis that score should be coming around again. 

But it's bogey day Friday for both teams and I always follow past predications which has been good for me in the bets. 

16 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Yeah, no pace. Surprised Soyunco isn’t on the bench. I would like to have what him and Maguire could do. 

Agreed the lack of pace is frightening. I believe Rogers will resolve this next season. You cannot be serious about pushing the top 6 in the EPL with a 36 year old CB. In BR we trust.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

I've got bets that Leicester will win 3-0, because we have beaten them a couple of times 3 nil, so in my analysis that score should be coming around again. 

But it's bogey day Friday for both teams and I always follow past predications which has been good for me in the bets. 

sounds a sure fire system. 

if you do win though, don't forget to do the trademark, give it all back to the bookies on another day. 

like gamblers do and bookies get richer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, worthosoriginals said:

sounds a sure fire system. 

if you do win though, don't forget to do the trademark, give it all back to the bookies on another day. 

like gamblers do and bookies get richer.

If you want to win some money ... then go a 3 way accum... LCFC win... Barnes to score ... BTTS NO,..

Ive got your back Worthos, its easy money :D 

• Haha 1