Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Bednarek wasn't it? 

Oh was it? Maybe :D Whoever it was looked like they were running through treacle though haha.

I still can't believe how that's ended up in the net. The cut back was clearly meant for Castagne, Nacho screws up the first shot and then it must hit Vestergaard and bounces back to Nacho to pass into the net lol

Just now, enmac said:

That's a real mystery verging on weird. Wonder what's going on? 

Borisov is a keen footballer and football fan and recently had an operation. I don't know why Vardy of all players is sending him a shirt though, maybe he's a fan (Borisov, I mean, I doubt Vardy is a great supporter of the GERB political party). 

28 minutes ago, bovril said:

Sends the Bulgarian PM a signed shirt. For some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/boyko.borissov.7/posts/3069142616647121

If Borisov asks for a signed shirt maybe wise to send him one. 

Bokyo Borisov was accused of mafia ties by former ambassador to Bulgaria John Beyrle in 2006, in a leaked memo published by Wikileaks, of facilitating and covering up illegal deals with LUKOIL and trafficking methamphetamines, [78]

In 2007 Boyko Borisov was accused by the magazine U.S. Congressional Quarterly (CQ) of being directly linked to the biggest mobsters in Bulgaria. CQ asserted that, "the most powerful politician in Bulgaria, Washington's newest ally in the global war on terror, is a close associate of known mobsters and linked to almost 30 unsolved murders in the Black Sea republic."[79] According to a confidential report compiled by former top U.S. law enforcement agency officials Borisov had used his position as the Chief Secretary of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry to help organized crime bosses attack their opponents.[80]

• Haha 2

Just now, enmac said:

If Borisov asks for a signed shirt maybe wise to send him one. 

Bokyo Borisov was accused of mafia ties by former ambassador to Bulgaria John Beyrle in 2006, in a leaked memo published by Wikileaks, of facilitating and covering up illegal deals with LUKOIL and trafficking methamphetamines, [78]

In 2007 Boyko Borisov was accused by the magazine U.S. Congressional Quarterly (CQ) of being directly linked to the biggest mobsters in Bulgaria. CQ asserted that, "the most powerful politician in Bulgaria, Washington's newest ally in the global war on terror, is a close associate of known mobsters and linked to almost 30 unsolved murders in the Black Sea republic."[79] According to a confidential report compiled by former top U.S. law enforcement agency officials Borisov had used his position as the Chief Secretary of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry to help organized crime bosses attack their opponents.[80]

Oh yeah he's extremely corrupt, the whole Bulgarian political class is. Funded and tolerated by the EU. 

On 19/04/2021 at 18:10, KrefelderFox666 said:

Whenever that poll was done on here about when will Vardy score next, my guess was West Brom. Nailed on isn't it?

Indeed, I have him down for a brace. Last time I made such a bold prediction was last year in his lean spell post season shut down - I made him my FPL captain when we were playing Villa - he started off on the bench and I was still confident he'd score. I was right, bagged a brace then too! Can't wait for Vardy and Nacho to both be on fire.

On 20/04/2021 at 20:43, trabuch said:

I was constructively visualising Vardy scoring against W Brom. 

Thoughts create reality :scarf: Keep Thinking.

I wonder what set of fans hate him the most? (except Sheff united) 

Loves a goal against the North London teams but surely West brom must dread playing against him more than anyone. I love that he tried the first time volley from the ball over the top again lol