Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Because it's a restart and maybe they forgot?

I just don't know why they don't just check things more often. Everyone looks at that and agrees it's a goal so why can't the ref?

Appeals system, 3 per team per game. Easy.

And the 4th and 5th bad decision against you in the same game?

Would never work, will never happen.

2 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

If Sheffield United finish in the top 6 this season I’ll eat my own shit.....

I’d advise against that, it tastes disgusting.

I offered to eat my own shit once in the cricket thread when England had one wicket left v Australia and then Ben Stokes decided to become super human.

Just now, Izzy said:

I’d advise against that, it tastes disgusting.

I offered to eat my own shit once in the cricket thread when England had one wicket left v Australia and then Ben Stokes decided to become super human.

Can’t say i have ever said that before mate🤨🤨🤨

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sheffield United have surely got a case to replay this.

I'd imagine that the PL have a clause in the match technology agreement that all clubs sign up to, that if it isn't working for technical reasons they aren't responsible. 

21 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yes. But also the league isn't exactly competitive. The fact Liverpool and Man City are miles ahead of any other side sums that up.

They're overachieving, don't get me wrong, but a couple of Blades fans I know make them to be out a good footballing side but whenever I see them (including when we played them) I think they play direct a lot.

People speak of them as if no other side has ever come up and finished top 6/7 before.

Similar was said in 2015/16 league not competitive, the usual big boys not turning up. Seemed a decent season to me.